Your main gripe?

#1AngelicTouch99Posted 3/3/2012 4:34:08 AM
Two weapon limit, regen health, ect...

My main gripe was how linnear this game was. It was nothing like Duke 3d in that aspect. I am not sure what they were going for, but I didnt like it. I also hated the fact that there were no cool secret areas to find with references to pop culture (So we meet again, Dr. Jones! *SECRET LEVEL!*)
---
LolBifrons
#2XboxGuy1537Posted 3/3/2012 9:52:18 PM

My biggest gripe was the puzzles and how un-evenly paced this game was. The puzzles were all incredibly easy, pointless, and stupid. Plus, some of the missions like The Lady Killer was nothing but driving around in a toy car for 20 minutes straight with no action at all. Really pathetic.

The other gripe I have was how painful the shooting sections were. The guns had no power at all, and the way the enemys reacted (simply falling down when shot) was pathetic.

#3davidsworld3Posted 3/16/2012 11:43:11 AM

My main gripe is that it was released, when it should have been cancelled and started over from scratch with the latest tech.  Why I'm even on here saying this is beyond me not like anyone goes on here anymore. Why I'm on here I have no idea...later.

#4XboxGuy1537Posted 3/17/2012 8:29:35 PM

davidsworld3 posted...

My main gripe is that it was released, when it should have been cancelled and started over from scratch with the latest tech.  Why I'm even on here saying this is beyond me not like anyone goes on here anymore. Why I'm on here I have no idea...later.

Yeah.....I'm questioning myself why I'm on this forum right now as well.....well.....I'M GONE

#5davidsworld3Posted 3/19/2012 1:17:17 AM

Have a good one dude, nothing else can really be talked about with the game the game has been both defended and attacked to exhaustion, no winners either this board has finally pretty much been abandoned by both of those who dont like the game and those who loved it.  A lot of bitter arguments over a game that quickly lost it's charm.  Needed more extras more weird but funny moments or cheats like you see in turok seeds of evil, they could have done so much stuff with this game I mean not like there was any real plot they could have given us ultra gore options, big head modes, given us a crap load of weapons that were both rediculous and fun to use, I mean this was a game with strippers well one that didn't come close to resembling one, but still a huge potential waste, not like there was a rule saying only a hand full of weapons to be useable, same enemies, there was no rule where all the levels would be linear, nothing as far as I know told the developers to use such limitations the sky was the limit, even budget games use more creativity imagination than this game did.

This game sucked pure and simple dont care who you are  looking at ants is more fun, especially if you have a magnifying glass.

THE END

#6davidsworld3Posted 3/20/2012 2:17:32 AM

I'm calling dibs on declaring overall winner over *does this game suck?* Answere is yes. You butt hurt fanboys cried and raged at me and others for no reason, even you finally just got bored and left, I call dibs that the game does officially no matter how much of a hardcore fan you are, the game still reaks of ass, is not that much fun, has too many flaws, is boring which is the biggest reason ever to not enjoy a game for it to suck,, stupid game design, crappy graphics blah blah blah you have heard it a lot of times.

Enjoy your crappy game if you just cant get off the wagon and play something better and admit this was not what a game is supposed to look like in this genre, it's not acceptable, if you think it is then your a stupid moron idiot.  Feel free to rage at me but I wont be back so dont waste your time, if you do probably get dick cancer for it.

THE END

*cheers*

#7XboxGuy1537Posted 3/25/2012 11:01:21 AM

Bro, nobody plays this game anymore. There's no need to rage over it.

#8baby ice dogPosted 4/1/2012 3:59:49 AM
I'm still playing (just started actually). It's fun so far, nice simple blast and some cute interactables, but I cant help comparing it to Eat Lead and thinking that it did the quirky FPS thing a whole lot better :/
---
-: bite first, ask questions later :-
#9PostalDudesHerePosted 4/3/2012 1:28:31 AM
I liked eat lead though I think it would've been better if the aiming was better and they gave you bigger and cooler guns.
also, don't pay any attention to david, he's been on this board for almost a year now (probably on and off these last few months) raging uncontrollably, hating the game and anyone who likes it. guess he never learned about "to each their own".
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today, did you?
#10baby ice dogPosted 4/3/2012 1:44:30 AM
I guessed as much, always found it strange that there are people here who are so obsessed with proving a game "sucks" that they will hang around until the board is pretty much dead to prove their point :S

I really enjoyed Eat Lead as a short novelty shooter with plenty of references to chuckle at, but I don't think it pushed my "big guns" button. DNF hasn't done that yet either, to be fair, but I'm only just past the Alien Queen fight so I have plenty to go :)
---
-: bite first, ask questions later :-
More topics from this board...
Long live Duke!mastercheeze31319/15 12:15AM