Congratulations Nintendo...

#1FireSwordsman87Posted 8/14/2008 7:28:28 PM
For coming out with another 1/2 baked idea. There is this other game out, Nintendo pretty much put all their hopes on, and it is along the same lines as this one, to help people lose weight and get in shape. But there is no why to sync them up. Way to over look what would have been an awesome feature.
---
Wii Code- 5614 0877 2872 9871
#2ysne58Posted 8/15/2008 8:41:03 AM
I am in the process of deciding whether to try this one out. I currently use a pedometer to track activity and I'm wondering if this will help or not.
#3ysne58Posted 8/16/2008 4:02:29 PM
You are right, it would be nice if this game and the Wii Fit could communicate with each other. I suspect the fact that each has different publishers complicates things.

The other problem is this game only allows for one user. The Wii Fit allows for up to 10 profiles.

It is not that hard to use both without that feature though. I am having better success with this game than the Wii Fit because of my disabilities. My son really likes the Wii Fit. So does my nephew. My daughter will get to try it when she gets back from camp. I think she will like it too.
#4snow_kissedPosted 8/20/2008 10:06:09 AM
Just wanted to point out that Ubisoft made the game. Not the Nintendo. It just happens to be on a Nintendo handheld. So... yeah.