Stuck in Decontamination....

#1Fenris_Wolf64Posted 6/4/2008 4:57:35 PM
Well, I'm trying to get back on the Normandy from the Citidel... but, it just keeps looping "Decontamination in progress" endlessly.... Usually it only took one swipe over me and then I was on-board...

I read somewhere on the ME community forums, that they got back using the "warp" cheat.. but, I can't find any other mention of such a work-arroudn x.X
#2NoclippinPosted 6/4/2008 5:09:24 PM
did u download or buy the game?
#3homeless_hoboPosted 6/4/2008 5:11:53 PM
This happened to me in an elevator...
---
Brawl FC 3523-1712-4727
#4Fenris_Wolf64(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2008 5:12:17 PM
It's bought... but I did replace the .exe to fix the Galaxy Map and Save-File issues I was having...
#5Chaotic_AnarkiPosted 6/4/2008 5:14:13 PM
You're obviously just really dirty.
---
Rule 1. I am always right.
Rule 2. If in any case I am wrong, refer to rule 1.
#6TheChronoMasterPosted 6/4/2008 5:24:11 PM
Funny, seeing as nobody legit has had the Galaxy Map issues.

At least, from what I remember.
---
"BK1=BKO just very different" - PNTempest
*seequote*
#7Fenris_Wolf64(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2008 5:32:50 PM
I recall reading that the Galaxy Map issue was related to NVidia cards... But really, it's kind of irrelivent to this particular discussion isn't it?
#8jackal912Posted 6/4/2008 6:38:00 PM
I've had that happen to me (i'm cracked as well) - even though the galaxy map is fixed now thanks to the cheat engine fix - every time i reenter the normandy through that door (doesn't happen if I get cutscene-teleported inside, or leave an unexplored planet/ship in outer space) , either that, rarely, happens.. but the other 95% of the time it decontaminates for literally less time than it says 'decontaminating shore party stand by (or whatever)' and I end up in the ship.. but it's pitch black and I can't see anything. However, I can move - and by using the map, If i can find someone to talk to or use /I usually go for the galaxy map' - it goes LOADING and suddenly goes back to normal. Considering it isn't a game breaker, i can usually live with it.
#9Fenris_Wolf64(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2008 6:45:51 PM
Well, I've got that too... I figured out how to fix that though, and just found my way to the Galaxy Map...

I can't even get on-board the ship though... I'm stuck in that little room with the line of light moving back and forth over me endlessly, and an irritating voice repeating, "Decontamination in process"

The game isn't actually frozen... I can walk around, and be like normal.... but, I can't get onto the stupid ship x.X

I got close, I hopped into the pit near Chora's Den, after spawning a Mako, and got the Map Screen to display "Return to Normandy" But, I click it and it just semi-freezes the game... my vehicle stays there and I can't do anything.
#10Fenris_Wolf64(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2008 7:26:41 PM
Well, I got back on the Normandy at last... Once I found out the map-code for Normandy, it was easy....

Just typed into the console: AT BIOA_NOR00

And back on the normandy I was... Awesome.