Nude Patch!

#31with_teeth26Posted 6/14/2008 7:55:31 PM
I know exactly what i'm talking about. Oblivions rating was changed to M partly because of the nude mod. there were several articles on the internet about the nude mod for oblivion. i put a rather sad number of hours into finding a good combinations of nude mods for oblivion, although the final product was worth it.
#32SpazH3dPosted 6/14/2008 8:04:13 PM
Im purty sure the nudity was already in the game, deep in the code, hidden from the gamer's eyes, but unlocked with the PC version. Has nothing to do with importing or making your own nude skins.

Quote: "Following that announcement, press releases flew out into the media. The ESRB supplied the gaming community with this as a reason for the re-rating:

More detailed depictions of blood and gore than were considered in the original rating, as well as the presence of a locked-out art file or 'skin' that, if accessed through a third party modification to the PC version of the game, allows the user to play with topless versions of female characters."
#33haikenedge(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2008 6:14:38 AM
Well, it looks like there's a way to work use the existing nude skins included with the game, although its still problematic, and there's still no software for extracting upk files as of yet, so the current nude workaround leave some things to be desired, such as Liara having human skintones and a blue face, and their being some meshing/joint problems due to color discrepancies.
---
There's always an iller punchline, and I'ma write it.
Diablo II Realm Info: *Haikedge, USWest/Ladder/Softcore
#34with_teeth26Posted 6/15/2008 9:27:14 AM

SpazH3d posted...
Im purty sure the nudity was already in the game, deep in the code, hidden from the gamer's eyes, but unlocked with the PC version. Has nothing to do with importing or making your own nude skins.

Quote: "Following that announcement, press releases flew out into the media. The ESRB supplied the gaming community with this as a reason for the re-rating:

More detailed depictions of blood and gore than were considered in the original rating, as well as the presence of a locked-out art file or 'skin' that, if accessed through a third party modification to the PC version of the game, allows the user to play with topless versions of female characters."

i said "partly" i know about the blood thing, i think it was the dark brotherhood quest line that set that bell ringing. but on the M rated version of the game, Nudity is included in the M-box thingy on the back. and yes, there was a nude mesh already included, but it was terrible, with many of the best mods, the modders simply started from scratch. eshme's mod looked like it might have been based off the origonal mesh, but exems eye candy mod looked like a total overhaul, everything had been changed.

#35AllHailTheSithPosted 6/19/2008 11:29:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#36AllHailTheSithPosted 6/19/2008 11:32:10 PM
NC.de (on first page)
#37Deaths_BladePosted 6/19/2008 11:50:46 PM
I would however, love some new armor models. And gun models. Dunno why, but I'd love to have some of the armor designs for the Templar or Hunter faction of the sadly disastrous Hellgate: London in this game.

While i would enjoy some more mods, I would rather have the game patched so its more stable. I get a great deal of graphical glitches and rather irritating set of restarts.

Something i would like to see is some new Biotics, something more offensive and direct. Biotics seem to affect the environment, I would like some that are directly offensive powers.
---
KILL THE LAWYER! - Hook
#38Dasim64Posted 6/20/2008 3:10:01 AM

To be honest the montly fee for WoW is nothing considering the time most people who play put in. I played WoW for over 3 years and never thought twice about the fee. By paying in advance it was only $13 a month and that was about all I played during that time. Yes I was addicted sadly. I finally quit playing several months ago due to frustrations at what Blizzard had turned the game into. It became painfully obvious by that time that they were milking it for all it was worth. All the new content was nothing but a money making scheme. The fun was gone for me. It didn't feel that way when it started. The main thing that kept me in it for so long was the people I met while playing and the friendships we had formed. It wasn't easy to say goodbye to everyone.

#39Wasp77Posted 6/20/2008 10:31:01 AM
Just give female Shepard the clothing of the Chora's Den dancers.
---
XBL Gamertag: BloodWraith77
Mulatto, soon to be Muslim.
#40KatarokPosted 6/20/2008 4:12:23 PM
@ AllHailTheSith ??
---
Rig - MSI P6N Platinum/E6420 @ 3.00GHZ/2GB DDR2-800 RAM /8800GTS 640/200GB HDD
XBL GT - Katorok --- http://twitter.com/Katorok