XBOX 360 controller for the PC

#1bafyrflygrlPosted 12/2/2009 9:26:25 PM
I have a Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows and I am trying to use it for Mass Effect for the PC but it is not working. I was told that it would work with most PC games. How do I make it work with this game or is it even possible?
#2JonnyBigBossPosted 12/3/2009 1:32:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3bafyrflygrl(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2009 2:55:52 AM
I love my XBOX 360. However, I just got a really nice gaming PC and I would rather play games on that. I'm not so good at using the keyboard for controls, though. I was told that the 360 remote for the PC would work with most PC games. So far, it has only worked with one. Is there another gaming controller for the PC that works better?
#4daddydivinePosted 12/3/2009 7:11:59 AM
Naw, if it works for a controller it'll work for the 360 controller. This game however doesnt have an option for it. I'm more comfortable with a controller too, but this game has a very deliberate pace so after a few hours it'll become alot easier to play with the keyboard and mouse. Honestly dont get put off about it not using a controller (at least for this game). Oh and dont let the people who will obviously post and say that keyboard and mouse pwns all, deter you from enjoying your games with a controller.
---
GT: OJ Deez Nutzz
"Officially ending every sentence with @#$% Kanye West!!!"