Disembarking

#1Ladytron9Posted 4/28/2012 6:08:37 AM
After Ive landing on a planet how do I leave the ship to travel on the surface. I seem to be stuck on the plinth looking at the galaxy map. Im sure the first time I was automatically jettisoned on the surface in the mako
#2Metal Gear FredPosted 4/28/2012 2:00:23 PM
Depends on the planet. If it's Feros or Noveria, you dock at a port. You need to run Shepard towards the Normandy cockpit and leave through the airlock on the left. You dock at the Citadel aswell.

If you land on a non-plot world, for a side-quest or general exploration, you'll be dropped off automatically in the Mako. This will happen with two of the plot worlds..
---
"You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can't make him think!"
#3Hotel_SecurityPosted 4/28/2012 8:51:26 PM
If it's one of the "uncharted" planets where you got fired off via the Mako, you leave by going to the map screen. There should be a "Hail the Normandy" option to click on from there on the bottom.
#4Ladytron9(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 12:47:42 AM
Thats great! Thanks for your help! When it takes a while to find the solution, I cant help but worry there must be problem with the game
Thanks again!
#5Hotel_SecurityPosted 5/1/2012 10:53:35 AM
Yeah, this game doesn't explain a lot of the mechanics of how things work in terms of mechanics and such…in fact, none of the Bioware games do. Thank goodness for these boards and the nice folks here.