How do you get rid of these damn scars?

#11AsanteRevellPosted 1/25/2010 12:08:40 AM
do you still keep the glowy eyes if you heal up the scars?
---
Parachutes are for Girls.
#12jedinatPosted 1/25/2010 12:54:50 AM
AsanteRevell posted...
do you still keep the glowy eyes if you heal up the scars?

No. Along with the scars it says it removes all visual traces of implants.
#13meteor9898(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2010 2:04:03 AM
I would have liked to keep the eyes though, very sharingan-ee. Oh well, since I'm bad, I can't have anything I want. Naturally.

Anyway, the whole explanation for the scars is absolute fail. Somehow "negative thinking" slows the healing process, for some retarded reason. Even if that was acceptable, it still doesn't make any sense. If you're a bad guy, doing bad things makes you happy, therefore its "positive". Unless one of the side effects of the Lazarus Project was giving your body a conscience that gets miffed when you punch people in the face, that's just dumb. You know your reasoning sucks when "because of the dark side" is a better explanation. :/

They should just have made the cosmetics optional, or left them out altogether.
#14ozmonePosted 1/25/2010 2:30:33 AM
My first playthrough was renegade so, do you get steel blue eyes like the Illusive Man if you play as full paragon? Or only your scars heal?
#15ParhasardPosted 1/25/2010 2:43:17 AM
Negative emotion can be bad for someone's health. Studies done on laughter and sick people etc... Just import a save, you get a huge boost of resources. Or beat the game with Paragon first. Beating game = more resources at the start of a new game. You can start with 50k of each.
#16meteor9898(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2010 2:59:55 AM
Negative emotion can be bad for someone's health

Yes, and no. By negative emotion, they mean sadness and depression. Evilness on the other hand, is not bad for the health. Its just bad for everyone else's health. :)
#17khewitPosted 1/25/2010 3:05:37 AM
are these purely aesthetic or does it affect anything in the plot if you heal them??
#18meteor9898(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2010 3:16:55 AM

are these purely aesthetic or does it affect anything in the plot if you heal them??

Since I've been playing for 8 hours and no one's gone "WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOUR FACE?!?!?" yet, its nothing but a pointless annoyance so far.
#19schoolboytimPosted 1/25/2010 3:17:52 AM

I don't think it has any effect on the story. I bought the scar healing thing about halfway through the game and it made no difference.

#20Kaezar_KazePosted 1/25/2010 3:20:36 AM

Since I've been playing for 8 hours and no one's gone "WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOUR FACE?!?!?" yet, its nothing but a pointless annoyance so far.

That made me laugh.

---
*un-tan! un-tan! un-tan!*