Forged ID *spoilers*

#1Martin PaganPosted 1/25/2010 1:37:41 AM
In the course of pursuing Harkin during Garrus's quest on the Citadel I found a "forged ID" that started a subquest for me and said to go and find someone that could use it. Any idea where I should go with it?
---
'Sonny, what's the name of that nasty German who keeps hiding my stuff from me?'
'Alzheimer, grandpa.'
#2radwimpPosted 1/25/2010 1:44:21 AM

There are two Asari women sitting on a bench in the Citadel... forget exactly where but it should be somewhere in the first srea (around security etc)

#3darkcow02Posted 1/25/2010 1:46:06 AM
I logged into to answer your question on the sole basis that it took me at least 15 minutes running around the citadel trying to find the quest.

Ok so if I remember correctly as soon as you come out of the C-sec facing away from your ship you should turn left and follow a sort of hall way there. There should be two asari sitting on a couch, go talk to them. Give them the forged ID's if you want renegade or talk to the "pencil pusher" (whom I feel sorry for) if you want paragon.

Feel free to correct me, if I gave the wrong location of the asari.
#4Martin Pagan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2010 1:51:50 AM
Thank you very much, guys. I swear, I have been up and down that ward 3 times, looking at every NPC for the opportunity to interact but for some reason I still missed them!
---
'Sonny, what's the name of that nasty German who keeps hiding my stuff from me?'
'Alzheimer, grandpa.'
#5dbgmailPosted 1/25/2010 6:08:35 AM
I think my mission is glitched, I can't seem to find them at all. I've checked every couch and every Asari, I can't even find any groups of 2 of them.
#6radwimpPosted 1/25/2010 6:24:47 AM

I think it is bugged... I've completed the quest but I went to an older save to take a screenshot of where they should be and I can't find them now either. Odd.

#7Martin Pagan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2010 8:31:06 AM
I will check it when I get home from work.
---
'Alzheimer, grandpa.'
#8DarkslaynePosted 1/25/2010 8:37:16 AM
Provided they aren't bugged, leave C-Sec by taking a left and follow it to the stairs leading to the next level. They are on the couch before going down the actual stairs, so just to the immediate right of the stairs.

Assuming that the quest is indeed not buggy.
#9RushUnpluggedPosted 1/25/2010 8:49:19 AM
I can't talk to them either. Maybe the quest doesn't trigger until you leave and come back. Or it's just a bug.
---
PSN=RushUnplugged
http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ru/s/RushUnplugged/card5.png
#10GunslingerIvoPosted 1/25/2010 9:24:14 AM
Hi everyone, it's not actually a bug or anything, at least I dont think so, I re-cheked a couple of times.
The place of the Asari you mentioned above is correct, they are a random instance that isnt there everytime, if you cant seem them there noe, try again later. To start a conversation with them, stand in the centre of the room, you will overhear a conversation and your journall will get up-dated. Then you can go to them and talk. I cant seem to take a picture of the game, but when you get out of C-sec head left into the room before the stairs leading to level 26. They are siting on the sofa to your right.
Hope it helps, take care.