Problem Finding the Professor

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Problem Finding the Professor
6 years ago#1
I'm on the mission to get The Professor, but I rescued Archangel first.

I can't seem to get a shuttle in the transport zone. What do I do?
Real cheeze taste, zero calories.
"Remember, friends don't let friends get pulled up to the ceiling by horrid mutant beetle creatures."
6 years ago#2
Anyone?
"Remember, friends don't let friends get pulled up to the ceiling by horrid mutant beetle creatures."
6 years ago#3
You don't take a shuttle there. You have to go into the apartments area and talk to the turian guard to get to the professor.
Radeon HD 4870 X2/ 4GB DDR 3 RAM 1333/ Processor, Q9650 OC'd 4.0 GHz/Corsair 256GB SSD/Windows 7 Pro
6 years ago#4

You don't take a shuttle there. You have to go into the apartments area and talk to the turian guard to get to the professor.

And HOW was I supposed to know that?
6 years ago#5
By talking to Aria...
It's Isaac! Spell it right dammit.
6 years ago#6
They tell you where to go. "head to apartments" check map.
6 years ago#7
SHE told me to TAKE A SHUTTLE. Not talk to a guy in the opposite direction.
6 years ago#8
Or just by exploring.
A clever little bleeder, was Oscar Wilde. He once defined a cynic as a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. Call me a cynic, then.
6 years ago#9
That's because technically, you do take a shuttle to the apartments when you talk to the Turian Guard (I believe the map refers to the area as "Shuttle to Apartment Complex).
"Warriors of fate, you shall dance bravely. Use your golden wings, and fly to the skies. "
6 years ago#10
Addendum: While it does say that you do take a shuttle, there just isn't any cutscene or animation showing you doing so.
"Warriors of fate, you shall dance bravely. Use your golden wings, and fly to the skies. "
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Problem Finding the Professor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived