Problem Finding the Professor

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Problem Finding the Professor
6 years ago#1
I'm on the mission to get The Professor, but I rescued Archangel first.

I can't seem to get a shuttle in the transport zone. What do I do?
---
Real cheeze taste, zero calories.
"Remember, friends don't let friends get pulled up to the ceiling by horrid mutant beetle creatures."
6 years ago#2
Anyone?
---
"Remember, friends don't let friends get pulled up to the ceiling by horrid mutant beetle creatures."
6 years ago#3
You don't take a shuttle there. You have to go into the apartments area and talk to the turian guard to get to the professor.
---
Radeon HD 4870 X2/ 4GB DDR 3 RAM 1333/ Processor, Q9650 OC'd 4.0 GHz/Corsair 256GB SSD/Windows 7 Pro
6 years ago#4

You don't take a shuttle there. You have to go into the apartments area and talk to the turian guard to get to the professor.

And HOW was I supposed to know that?
---
6 years ago#5
By talking to Aria...
---
It's Isaac! Spell it right dammit.
6 years ago#6
They tell you where to go. "head to apartments" check map.
6 years ago#7
SHE told me to TAKE A SHUTTLE. Not talk to a guy in the opposite direction.
---
6 years ago#8
Or just by exploring.
---
A clever little bleeder, was Oscar Wilde. He once defined a cynic as a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. Call me a cynic, then.
6 years ago#9
That's because technically, you do take a shuttle to the apartments when you talk to the Turian Guard (I believe the map refers to the area as "Shuttle to Apartment Complex).
---
"Warriors of fate, you shall dance bravely. Use your golden wings, and fly to the skies. "
6 years ago#10
Addendum: While it does say that you do take a shuttle, there just isn't any cutscene or animation showing you doing so.
---
"Warriors of fate, you shall dance bravely. Use your golden wings, and fly to the skies. "
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Problem Finding the Professor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived