How to save kelly?? (spoiler)

#1LordHellscreamPosted 2/1/2010 6:41:01 PM
she just turned into dust, there is gotta be something im missing?!
#2loupargentPosted 2/1/2010 6:42:53 PM
If you do many missions after the crew gets abducted, time goes by and some of your crew will die.

From what I read, the earlier you go to the Collector's base after the abduction, the likelier it is the crew will survive.
---
Currently playing: Left 4 dead 2, Darksiders, Torchlight
Waiting on: Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii), Mass Effect 2 (PC), The Old Republic (PC), God of War 3 (PS3)
#3CataclysmsPosted 2/1/2010 6:42:56 PM
Don't waste time doing other missions before heading through the omega 4 relay.
---
I never said I wouldn't to lie
I never that what I said was true.
#4havok718Posted 2/1/2010 6:43:40 PM
You have to start the final suicide mission almost immediately after the crew gets abducted.
#5ChubuPosted 2/1/2010 6:45:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6LordHellscream(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2010 6:45:49 PM
when did that mission start, right after you done the last loyalty (legion's) quest right??
#7CataclysmsPosted 2/1/2010 6:48:21 PM
You can do a mission or two more after doing the IFF mission before the collectors kidnap the crew.
---
I never said I wouldn't to lie
I never that what I said was true.
#8SuperTatortotsPosted 2/1/2010 7:25:33 PM
I believe you are free to prepare. Like buy gear and stuff, or find some more medi gel. As long as you aren't doing missions.
---
Pancakes? Where? :D
#9Will the GreatPosted 2/1/2010 7:28:35 PM
You only need one question mark, you know. Two doesn't make it more of a question.
---
Founder and Captain, Team FTW
"Another topic hijacked by Team FTW. I hope you're happy, William."- Darkfire74
#10Rob E CoyotePosted 2/1/2010 7:28:40 PM
It's not just missions, it's time as well. I'd got all crew loyalty done before the crew got kidnapped, but I went off to do some mineral scanning to research some final upgrades before going through, scanned 2 systems worth of planets etc, and got the 'half the crew liquidated' thing. Not a single mission, just scanning about 8 planets.

---
Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!