How does romance in mass effect 1 affect getting Tali in ME2?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. How does romance in mass effect 1 affect getting Tali in ME2?

User Info: keichi morisato

keichi morisato
7 years ago#1
Im playing through ME1 atm to get the save file (my collector's edition ME2 finally came <3), and I plan on romancing tali in ME2. Are there consequences to romancing someone in ME1 and then ditching them for tali? Also I seem to have heard that cheating on ur ME1 romance will have consequences in ME3?
"...after all promises must be kept, no matter what the cost." -Belldandy Oh My Goddess!

User Info: Tezuka-Kun

Tezuka-Kun
7 years ago#2
First of all play as a male Sheppard and don't romance anyone in Mass Effect :)
I heard they were consequences but it would be cool if they let you choose between your love interest in Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2

User Info: gabi098

gabi098
7 years ago#3
I don't think romances in ME1 affect ME2 in any way other than conversation options, I romanced ashley in ME1 and Tali in ME2, BTW Tali has a really nice personality in ME2 much deeper than in ME1.

User Info: weetchex

weetchex
7 years ago#4
I can't speak for ME3, but your ME1 romantic choice has little to do with your ME2 romance.

In fact it has little to do with ME2, period.
So now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
- Dark Helmet

User Info: edwin03

edwin03
7 years ago#5
me 1 romance has an effect on the dialog in horizon and the picture frame in your office. just doesnt prevent u from pursuing others in me2

- Spoilers -
when u r able to finally romance with someone in the game its after horizon anyway so still u get to see the effect of me 1 romance
PSN ID: Loco-Sito
Gamer Tag - Loco Sito
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. How does romance in mass effect 1 affect getting Tali in ME2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
KBM vs Controllermarrax69/29 7:59PM