How does romance in mass effect 1 affect getting Tali in ME2?

#1keichi morisatoPosted 2/5/2010 6:09:11 PM
Im playing through ME1 atm to get the save file (my collector's edition ME2 finally came <3), and I plan on romancing tali in ME2. Are there consequences to romancing someone in ME1 and then ditching them for tali? Also I seem to have heard that cheating on ur ME1 romance will have consequences in ME3?
---
"...after all promises must be kept, no matter what the cost." -Belldandy Oh My Goddess!
#2Tezuka-KunPosted 2/5/2010 6:11:59 PM
First of all play as a male Sheppard and don't romance anyone in Mass Effect :)
I heard they were consequences but it would be cool if they let you choose between your love interest in Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2
#3gabi098Posted 2/5/2010 6:15:05 PM
I don't think romances in ME1 affect ME2 in any way other than conversation options, I romanced ashley in ME1 and Tali in ME2, BTW Tali has a really nice personality in ME2 much deeper than in ME1.
#4weetchexPosted 2/5/2010 6:16:10 PM
I can't speak for ME3, but your ME1 romantic choice has little to do with your ME2 romance.

In fact it has little to do with ME2, period.
---
So now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
- Dark Helmet
#5edwin03Posted 2/5/2010 10:40:18 PM
me 1 romance has an effect on the dialog in horizon and the picture frame in your office. just doesnt prevent u from pursuing others in me2

- Spoilers -
when u r able to finally romance with someone in the game its after horizon anyway so still u get to see the effect of me 1 romance
---
PSN ID: Loco-Sito
Gamer Tag - Loco Sito