What do I do after the message from Ganak Ej'hal? *SPOILERS?*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. What do I do after the message from Ganak Ej'hal? *SPOILERS?*
5 years ago#1
What do I do after the message from Ganak Ej'hal? The one telling me to send him 20,000 credits for some Prothean technology. Is it just something funny or can I actually do something with this
---
Go here...... and post ONE topic NOW!!!
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=534
5 years ago#2
Have you spent a minute in the real world?
5 years ago#3
I get that it is a scam artist trying to get me to give him my credits....duh.... I was wondering if there was like a mission I could do to confront him or something.
---
Go here...... and post ONE topic NOW!!!
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=534
5 years ago#4
Nah. It's really just there for the funnies.
5 years ago#5
It's a glitch in the game. If you can get him the money, he will send you prothean/collector technology that will allow you to construct Prothean armor and weapons that go far far beyond uber. They do require a fair amount of minerals to construct, though.

If you send me your credit card information, I'll walk you through how to unlock these items.
---
So now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
- Dark Helmet
5 years ago#6
It smells like the real-world "Nigerian scam" all the bit, unless you're too young to know, or too dumb to realise it.
5 years ago#7
It is no scam, sir. I are an authentic Nigerian prince. I can share my treasure with you if you give me your credit card information, so I may deposit the wealth in you bank.
---
So now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
- Dark Helmet
5 years ago#8
you dont deposit your wealth in a credit card you stupid scammer, its the savings account where you put it
5 years ago#9
Rofl at improper scamming technique.
---
[+] EZXSniperZzz-Perfected Sniping
Music is life.
5 years ago#10
IIRC, in one of the sidequest.... you pretty much blew up his base of operation.
---
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. What do I do after the message from Ganak Ej'hal? *SPOILERS?*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived