So, I can still do quests after IFF mission

#1rep_HCPosted 1/14/2011 8:58:22 PM
I read a few times to do all the npc quests before the IFF mission , because it triggers the last mission cut screens , but you don't have to start the mission, right ? . ???
---
I'm in trouble -- please recommend this message!
#2Agent_SlashPosted 1/14/2011 9:00:31 PM
You can start the final mission anytime after the IFF is installed. I'd recommend taking care of all loyalty and recruitment missions before even doing the IFF mission, though for...story reasons.
#3rep_HC(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2011 9:24:41 PM
I'm not sure what you mean and I'm not worried about SPOILERS, but Jack is mad at me, she's normal , not loyal, eventhough I did the loyalty quest. Maybe cause I sided with Miranda over Jack in the argument. (Not that I diasgreed with Jack, but did you see them breasts on Miranda?), and Zheed is just normal...can I still get the good ending??
---
#4Agent_SlashPosted 1/15/2011 1:17:27 AM
I've never lost a character's loyalty during one of the fights, but I've heard that if you do you can get it back through a charm/intimidate option afterward, so that may take care of Jack. As for Zaeed, have you done his loyalty yet? If so, which path did you take? If you went paragon but didn't have enough points for the charm option at the end, I don't think there's a way to get his loyalty back. Don't worry, though. You can still get the good ending. There's a chance that Jack and Zaeed could die in the suicide mission however, but it's still possible to keep them alive. Just don't let Jack or Zaeed take on any major roles during the mission and leave them both to hold the line toward the end of it. That should get them through it just fine.
#5A838 Cornered FoxPosted 1/15/2011 1:35:53 AM
SPOILERS
Not true. One of my playthroughs I didn't have enough points to defuse the fight between Miranda and Jack, and I couldn't gain it back afterwards. I figured I'd just leave Jack behind and have her hold the line during the suicide mission. When it got to the part after you kill the reaper "embryo" it flashed to Jack laying dead on the ground while EDI was talking. So basically, they can still die while holding the line, might be some luck involved though, I don't know.
---
Gamer-tag: A838 Fox
En Taro Adun
#6Agent_SlashPosted 1/15/2011 1:44:05 AM
^ As long as you leave a two person combination of Grunt, Garrus, and Zaeed everyone should make it. However, if you've lost a characters loyalty, I'd recommend leaving all three just to be safe.
#7rep_HC(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2011 3:07:31 AM
First off, thank you both for the info.

"if you do you can get it back through a charm/intimidate option afterward, so that may take care of Jack. "

It looks like I'm full paragon, that's the path I chose, but it still doesn't let me select it when talking to jack, it's greyed out, so I'm not sure what's up with that. The only mission I have left is the suicide mission. I,ve scanned every planet for anomolies and did them, so I have no options of adiing to paragon, though I really think it's full.
---