What is the Consequence's of Keeping Maelon alive? *Spoilers*

#1nsctsunomiPosted 8/18/2011 7:52:59 PM

"Mordin: Old Blood": As we know in ME3 shown in the demo Wrex wants Shepard to help save the Krogan queen or princess. So ideally the Krogan led by Wrex would be a important ally to have in ME3. So what do you think would happen if we save Maelon?

"Samara: The Ardat-Yakshi": You can choose Samara or Morinth. I selected Morinth because she had a pleasing voice to listen to instead of Samara's voice actor.

The reason why i asked this is because one of ME3 articles it says "you should have killed me" suggesting in either ME1 or ME2 you should have killed him/her. They are other people like the Asari in Virmire or the guy you helped from Cerberus, and in ME2 he sends you an email saying his going to try to kill Shepard.

#2ChaobringerPosted 8/18/2011 8:09:48 PM
Keeping Morinth alive is just asking for trouble to come back a bite you in the ass and anyone who does keep her around will deserve it. I never stick with one moral standing always paragade but usually more towards renegade and I see no reason to keep her at all other than to unlock the dominate ability, a justicar who swore to help you against the collectors and you choose the gender swapped alien Ted Bundy. Although, with the mention Samara makes about making her do anythin dishonorable will obligate her to kill you eventually I suppose that's the reason for it as Morinth isn't likely to care what you do on your missions.
#3NickiousPosted 8/18/2011 9:20:32 PM

nsctsunomi posted...

"Mordin: Old Blood": As we know in ME3 shown in the demo Wrex wants Shepard to help save the Krogan queen or princess. So ideally the Krogan led by Wrex would be a important ally to have in ME3. So what do you think would happen if we save Maelon?

"Samara: The Ardat-Yakshi": You can choose Samara or Morinth. I selected Morinth because she had a pleasing voice to listen to instead of Samara's voice actor.

The reason why i asked this is because one of ME3 articles it says "you should have killed me" suggesting in either ME1 or ME2 you should have killed him/her. They are other people like the Asari in Virmire or the guy you helped from Cerberus, and in ME2 he sends you an email saying his going to try to kill Shepard.

i don't see why choosing to kill Maelon or spare him will have a significant consquence to Mass effect 3. I always choose to spare him of course. If anything sparing is the better choice because he might have be able to help Mordin on that cure, if thats what Mordin is aiming for.

Choosing Morinth over Samara is a decision that will ultimately bit you in the ass. She could be very well a influnce on the Asari to go to war against the reapers, along with Liara.

Your talking Rano Thanoptis and Corporal Toombs. Well I'm sure Bioware might humor us and bring her in one more time but not sure how. As for Corporal Toombs, well I don't think he will be out to kill you after he knows you went back to the alliance. They probably will have a charm or intimadate opition when you meet him again.