ME 2: Awesome Plot connection

#1tpolimenPosted 8/19/2008 9:54:40 AM
It would be pretty badass if you were searching for the Reapers and had to fight in a Batarian vs Council races war.

OR if the Alliance declares war on the Batarians against the Council's wishes and Shep's gotta choose sides. Either maintain status as a Spectre or go rogue and fight for humanity against the Batarians while continuing a personal search for the Reapers

Also; this would be a great point where the decision at the end of the game could really effect the plot as....

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

If you let the Council die and Humanity take over then you don't have to choose, but if the Council survives then you do have to choose to go with Humanity or the Council.

Talk about AWESOME
---
"This is accounting Jerry, its suppose to be boring...What were you expecting when you walked into class today? Fireworks and Sluts?" ~Me
#2FightingCheesePosted 8/19/2008 3:56:37 PM
I think that does sound cool, but too much of a side plot to the main story. It is all about Reapers. But if they made a spin-off game, I would actually enjoy a large scale battle where you have to aid at certain points... maybe in the NIHLUS PREQUEL I KEEP ASKING FOR DAMNIT ><
---
So... if you get in a car crash in an online racing game, do you become e-wrecked?
#3Dawgz525Posted 8/19/2008 4:54:00 PM
that sounds great but it would render the game's main choice pointless if that player chose to let the council die
---
Dayman! Ah Ahh Haahh! fighter of the Nightman! Ah Ahh Haahh! Champion of the sun! Ah Ahh Haahh!
#4tpolimen(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2008 8:19:31 AM
Ya it could, unless there is a schism and then, lets say, the Turians decide to knock off the Alliance but the Asari and Salarians back us and then its Batarian vs Council vs Turians

I know I know, that is too much of a deviation and would be its own game but that, too would be sweet.

It would kinda make the decision pointless but I'm sure they could think of something lol.
---
"This is accounting Jerry, its suppose to be boring...What were you expecting when you walked into class today? Fireworks and Sluts?" ~Me