captain kirrahe (spoilers)

#11tarenwandererPosted 12/9/2009 9:35:28 PM
...really? Or are you just messing with me.
---
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had...
~ The Planeswalker ~ The Lament of the Lost and Forgotten
#12tarenwandererPosted 12/9/2009 9:37:22 PM
Huh. According to the Mass Effect wiki, at any rate, you are NOT messing with me. Interesting.

I might just have to see if I can get that dude unkilled in my next playthough.
---
#13contownPosted 12/9/2009 9:38:50 PM
HOW TO SAVE KIRRAHE:

1) During the base assault, destroy the drones at the refueling station. None of the other stuff matters. Just destroy the drones.

2) When picking between Ash/Kaidan, you have to pick up whoever went with the salarians. That way, the normandy picks up Kirrahe and his team too.

If you do step 2 but not 1, the team survives but Kirrahe dies. If you don't do step two, they all die.
#14GeneralKenobi85Posted 12/9/2009 9:43:03 PM
Number 2 is not true there contown.

Ashley went with the Salarians for me and I let her die. Kirrahe and his soldiers were still on board the Normandy afterwards.
---
"Been in this game one-hundred years, but I see new ways to lose 'em I never knew existed before. " - Casey Stengel referring to the lolMets
#15BuciferPosted 12/9/2009 9:46:22 PM
they left her behind, we all got the memo to do that
#16tarenwandererPosted 12/9/2009 9:50:04 PM
I've destroyed the droids on both playthroughs, chose to return to save Ashley who was prepping the bomb, and neither time saw the Salarians live.
---
#17provettPosted 12/9/2009 9:53:31 PM
You're supposed to destroy the droids, sneak into the building and destroy the satellite. I'm almost sure that you have to complete all 3 for him to live...

And if he survives, he's on the bottom floor of the Normandy with most of your crew.
---
Best Buy sucks so bad, I have to Sig it!
The customer service were stupid & they lied. Don't Buy from Best Buy
#18Chris_Speed_Posted 12/10/2009 5:01:45 AM
Kirrahe doesn't always survive with his men. Sometimes it will be his second in command who will be down there with the team.
---
http://usera.ImageCave.com/locog/hunterofliberty.jpg
#19Nitsua13Posted 12/10/2009 6:41:52 AM
You're supposed to disable the alarms to keep Kirrahe from dying, instead of triggering them on the far side of the base.
---
PSN: HeroicDonut, XBL GT: HeroicDonut
Wii Friendcode: **** the Wii
#20menalaos1971Posted 12/10/2009 8:57:20 AM
Kirrahe only survives if you save him. You should do all three things to ensure his survival until the end of the mission, and then you have to abandon whoever you assigned to arm the bomb and go save the other team mate. I always kill off Kaiden, myself...
---
I'm just like Jesus. I save... often! ** I can't give you your opinion. I can only give you mine. ** Ignorance is cured with knowledge. Stupid lasts forever.