Mission Question: Illium: Liara: System Hacking

#1gotcowPosted 1/27/2010 1:56:23 AM
I'm trying to find out where all the hacking systems are for this mission. I've found one, at the police section.

Where are/is the other Hacking terminals?
---
...::: XboxLive:( Melanton ):PSN :::......
...::: Take on all Challenges :::......
#2Om3g4W34p0nPosted 1/27/2010 2:02:35 AM
all three are in the same area, I just wish it was possible to avoid renegade points after the quest ends but I dont see a way.
---
XBOX 360 Gamertag: OM3G4 W34P0N Playstation Network: LEMONedOblaat
Currently playing: Borderlands/Dragon Age/MvC2 Waiting for: Mass Effect 2/TvC
#3Moody360Posted 1/27/2010 10:56:12 AM
Ahhhhhh!!! I see them I just cant select the terminals!

I was only able to do one a few missions ago, clicking the terminal then running to the next one.
Decided I would go do other missions then come back and finish this one since I was unable to find any of the terminals. Now that I know they're all in the same place I can see them but I cant click on them. Is this mission over for me?
Thnx
#4Gam3GuyPosted 1/27/2010 12:26:04 PM

I'm having the same problem. PC version though. Anyone know a solution?

#5LoneSierraPosted 1/27/2010 12:54:40 PM
Hey guys. The terminals are all in the Transportation area. Where the taxi stand, Baria Frontiers, Tracking office and all those places. Two of the terminals are wall mounted, and the other is the standard floor model. You can't really accidentally use one and not get it, because a timer starts with a distance measurement for how far you are away from the other ground terminal you have to hack. So if you didn't see that, you never hacked the correct terminal.

Terminals you hacked in the police section aren't related.
#6LoneSierraPosted 1/27/2010 12:55:42 PM
Oh I see what your saying.....you hacked, then couldn't find the secondary one, ran out of time and now can't do it?

Did you talk to Liara again?
#7mhlkpfPosted 1/28/2010 5:26:48 AM
No there seems to be a bug in this mission, I hacked two terminals in the transport area and in both cases I found the servers in time. But I can't hack the third, or go to Liara and say the job is done. The strange thing is that this is a mission that is not completed in my journal, but in the galaxy map it doesn't show up at the Illium planet, so the game is ambiguous about the completion of this mission.
I think it's a glitch and I hope it will be solved in a patch.
ASK FOR SPOILER!!!! What is the reward for finishing this mission?? Because it's my last one to finish before I go and use the special mass relay in omega to finally go for the collectors (this mission is available, but I rather finish all other missions beforehand)!!!
#8mc007Posted 1/28/2010 6:06:33 PM
^i cant seem to get the last one either, any help?
---
Xbox 360 console: $399.99, Call of Duty 4 game: $59.99, call in 3 choppers in a single match: priceless.
XBL GT: CtrlAltThe1337
#9slowmojoePosted 1/28/2010 6:10:47 PM
same here. I did the two on the wall, and i can't find the last one
---
Slow-Motion Potion
#10ghostbear373Posted 1/29/2010 1:32:51 AM
I'm having the same problem. I found the two wall mounted ones and theres no other highlighted areas in the map. Its not as though any of us are missing it, the items you can interact with telegraph from a long way off.