Game Boy Advance
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
And 96 More...
Log In to GameFAQs
Forgot Your Username or Password?
Mass Effect 2
Dog tag locations
Posted 1/27/2010 8:40:41 PM
From start of mission:
1. facing directly away from shuttle exhaust at your 2 o'clock
from this first one, I did this in a clockwise sweep, dealing with the ones on the outside border of the map 1st.
2. NORMANDY SR1 hull wreckage - by the "D"
3. crate 1 of 4
4. lower deck (Ash flashback) - far end of the cave/ship wreckage
5. walking out of the above, to the left on top of two straight, white pipes
6. by the halfpipe hull wreck at the cliff - by a plateau step against rockpile facing inland
7. far end of cliff at a dead end
8. under tall cliff wall with what looks like a fence of 2x4s at the top
---- tag is in bushes about 8 sec run (not sprint) directly from front of Mako
9. similar as above (cliff with 2x4 fence on top), but at your 2 o'clock while facing same as Mako
10. might as well grab the one right at the front right corner of the Mako
(am I the only one who misses the Mako combat?)
11. near Presley's datapad - at the pointer end of the maproom table
** if you follow the wall clockwise from the maproom, you will find the N7 helmet (under a red triangle if looking up at the big wreckage piece sticking out of the ground in the distance)
12. rear of the SOS escape pod
13. crate 2 of 4
14. airlock - right by the cockpit flashback
NOTE: at this point the whole map should have been circumnavigated
starting from the rear of shuttle again as in the beginning
15. on left is a "NORMANDY" labeled piece - walk around to other side of this wreckage mound
16. facing that same labeled piece - go left, under the overpass wreck on the right
17. cryosleep wreckage - 2nd pod on the right
18. crate 3 of 4
19. crate 4 of 4
20. between last crate and the cockpit wreck - directly under overpass wreckage
hope this helps
More topics from this board...
Any advice on how to playthrough?
One of the best games on the 360
Grunt or Zaeed?