Does flirting/romancing with Kelly count as cheating on your ME1 LI?

#1the_NGWPosted 1/28/2010 7:30:32 PM
Up to the point flirting with Kelly (just for fun ya know?) where you can ask her on a dinner date, but I want my Shephard to stay loyal to Liara. Does anyone know if I ask her out if it counts as cheating/will have negative repercussions in ME3?
---
-NGW- Now playing: Mass Effect 2, No More Heroes 2, Demon's Souls, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. *~Royal: SL 51 PvP 8:2 W/L~*
#2Prototype909Posted 1/28/2010 7:32:02 PM
Not sure. After seeing how cold Liara is I really couldn't care less about cheating on her. Other than a half hearted kiss she didn't even really bother with me. Besides, Tali was more or less my goal from the start.
#3hyperius1Posted 1/28/2010 7:32:09 PM
When ME3 comes out, I'll let you know.
---
GT: Hyperius
#4AlternatePFGPosted 1/28/2010 7:33:20 PM

I don't think you can stay with Liara anymore, as far as I know.

I'd need someone else to confirm this though.

And yeah, Liara has completely changed, I don't like her anymore.

#5the_NGW(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2010 7:33:47 PM
Prototype909
Posted 1/28/2010 6:32:02 PM
message detail Not sure. After seeing how cold Liara is I really couldn't care less about cheating on her. Other than a half hearted kiss she didn't even really bother with me. Besides, Tali was more or less my goal from the start.

I know but...Liara <3

And I'd be all over Tali but...well, she's not a LI for a female Shep.
---
-NGW- Now playing: Mass Effect 2, No More Heroes 2, Demon's Souls, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. *~Royal: SL 51 PvP 8:2 W/L~*
#6IceStar100Posted 1/28/2010 7:34:55 PM
There a pic of you old love intrest on shepard desk. If you cheated it will be face down.
---
Since love and fear can hardly exist together, If we must choose between them, It is safer to be feared then loved.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Icestar100
#7HKUSPPosted 1/28/2010 7:37:21 PM
They say it will cheating will effect the characters in the next game. I have to choose myself..If there is some kind of bonus for staying loyal that may be worth it.
#8e4gleeyePosted 1/28/2010 7:44:34 PM
In my main ME2 playthrough I'll be celibate I guess >_<!

Luckily default Shepard is the direct opposite of my main, so I will definitely do Tali on my 2nd playthrough
---
Felipe: I need white visor, please come out! White visor! Otherwise I cannot see anything!
Rob: Felipe baby, stay cool! We're bringing you the visor!