Does flirting/romancing with Kelly count as cheating on your ME1 LI?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Does flirting/romancing with Kelly count as cheating on your ME1 LI?

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
7 years ago#1
Up to the point flirting with Kelly (just for fun ya know?) where you can ask her on a dinner date, but I want my Shephard to stay loyal to Liara. Does anyone know if I ask her out if it counts as cheating/will have negative repercussions in ME3?
-NGW- Now playing: Mass Effect 2, No More Heroes 2, Demon's Souls, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. *~Royal: SL 51 PvP 8:2 W/L~*

User Info: Prototype909

Prototype909
7 years ago#2
Not sure. After seeing how cold Liara is I really couldn't care less about cheating on her. Other than a half hearted kiss she didn't even really bother with me. Besides, Tali was more or less my goal from the start.

User Info: hyperius1

hyperius1
7 years ago#3
When ME3 comes out, I'll let you know.
GT: Hyperius

User Info: AlternatePFG

AlternatePFG
7 years ago#4

I don't think you can stay with Liara anymore, as far as I know.

I'd need someone else to confirm this though.

And yeah, Liara has completely changed, I don't like her anymore.

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
7 years ago#5
Prototype909
Posted 1/28/2010 6:32:02 PM
message detail Not sure. After seeing how cold Liara is I really couldn't care less about cheating on her. Other than a half hearted kiss she didn't even really bother with me. Besides, Tali was more or less my goal from the start.

I know but...Liara <3

And I'd be all over Tali but...well, she's not a LI for a female Shep.
-NGW- Now playing: Mass Effect 2, No More Heroes 2, Demon's Souls, The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. *~Royal: SL 51 PvP 8:2 W/L~*

User Info: IceStar100

IceStar100
7 years ago#6
There a pic of you old love intrest on shepard desk. If you cheated it will be face down.
Since love and fear can hardly exist together, If we must choose between them, It is safer to be feared then loved.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Icestar100

User Info: HKUSP

HKUSP
7 years ago#7
They say it will cheating will effect the characters in the next game. I have to choose myself..If there is some kind of bonus for staying loyal that may be worth it.

User Info: e4gleeye

e4gleeye
7 years ago#8
In my main ME2 playthrough I'll be celibate I guess >_<!

Luckily default Shepard is the direct opposite of my main, so I will definitely do Tali on my 2nd playthrough
Felipe: I need white visor, please come out! White visor! Otherwise I cannot see anything!
Rob: Felipe baby, stay cool! We're bringing you the visor!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Does flirting/romancing with Kelly count as cheating on your ME1 LI?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived