Which missile? (Spoilers MINOR)

#1StarScream1215Posted 1/28/2010 9:46:44 PM
Ok, so doing that one side quest to stop the two missiles coming down on the moon, and you have to choose between throwing the kill switch on the one over the Capital City or the Spaceport.

Now, granted there's an obvious Paragon/Renegade effect here, my question is are there any other kind of rewards I could be destroying? Like weapons or upgrades?
---
Yes, jumping off cliff good idea, get to ground faster -Merc Thug (SW: KOTOR II)
#2menalaos1971Posted 1/28/2010 9:47:21 PM
The mission is glitched. Which ever one you choose it records you doing the other one.
---
Space Pope of GFAQs. All hail his celestial eminence!
#3StarScream1215(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2010 9:49:03 PM
Hmm, well then clearly I need to select the one I WANT to save then, but are there any lost rewards depending on which I chose to save?
---
Yes, jumping off cliff good idea, get to ground faster -Merc Thug (SW: KOTOR II)
#4Ninja_GaignunPosted 1/28/2010 9:49:09 PM
there is no effect, just pick one, they both show you blowing up the civies though.
---
"nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you're a hit man or a video gamer" - Jack Thompson
#5Ninja_GaignunPosted 1/28/2010 9:51:41 PM
ps. it only shows it as the civies dieing, in your jernal it will still show your choice.
---
"nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you're a hit man or a video gamer" - Jack Thompson
#6The_ThurmanatorPosted 1/28/2010 10:16:18 PM
It isn't glitched. You have to hit A to save the Spaceport and B to save the Capital City. It doesn't matter which choice is highlighted, all that matters is which button you hit. Kind of odd way to choose if you ask me.
#7dexter1984Posted 1/28/2010 10:19:14 PM
@The_Thurmanator
Did you read your journal after completing the quest? It's clearly glitched, the journal shows the opposite of what you chose.
#8The_ThurmanatorPosted 1/29/2010 12:07:12 AM
@dexter

It is only semi-glitched. It shows the opposite in the journal, but when Shepard makes the choice it does show the correct video going out, and it also shows the correct choice in the post mission recap.
#9MonkeyMassacrePosted 1/30/2010 3:43:48 AM
I wanted to save the city, so I chose to save the spaceport, and it saved the city. In my journal, it says that I saved the city and thousands of lives, but in the mission recap, it said the city was viable for repopulation, even tho they should be evacuating...

My question is, what really happened? Is what my journal says what actually happened?
---
Blankets are okay, but they can slip and slide.
#10MonkeyMassacrePosted 1/30/2010 3:46:57 AM
Anyone? please.
---
Blankets are okay, but they can slip and slide.