Paragon/Renegade Scars/Effects Facial Reconstruction *Minor Spoilers*

#1funky flamingoPosted 1/29/2010 5:38:19 AM
Hey I was just wondering What renegade scars and effects look like when it is maxed. Also I was wondering the same for what the Paragon Effects look like. Right now my guy has quite a few scars on the left side of his face less on the right and red glowing (robotic?) eyes.

Too be honest I'm not a big fan of the gaping bring red scars, I find although bad ass it can have a negative effect in some lighting and can sometimes take away from the overall experience. I was just hoping full Renegade would be worth getting.

I am also curios as to what full Paragon effects do to Shepard, what kind of facial features or body effects do you receive.

As I final question I would also like to ask if the facial reconstruction in the medical bay aboard the Normandy gave a permanent clean face. If I do undergo the procedure will my character still have glowing red robotic eyes? Or does the facial reconstruction procedure null all effects from Paragon/Renegade?

Sorry for wall just wanted to be clear

Thanks in advanced.
---
..*) .*) Gamertag:FunkyPunky
(. (. . .`.
#2a_thomPosted 1/29/2010 5:52:33 AM
Basically, the system amounts to measuring how much renegade you have, subtracting the amount of paragon you have, and then scarring you based on that. With paragon, or with renegade and the medbay upgrade, you just look normal, no scars.
#3funky flamingo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2010 5:57:51 AM
Alright thanks good to know... I just wish I could keep the eyes looks pretty Bad ass haha.
---
..*) .*) Gamertag:FunkyPunky
(. (. . .`.