Question about Assassin Loyalty mission...(Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Question about Assassin Loyalty mission...(Spoilers)

User Info: CapnChlamydia

CapnChlamydia
6 years ago#1
So when I finished the Assassin's loyalty mission, it ended with his son shooting the politician. I followed the politician around, I kept the Assassin up to date, and yet his son still killed the politician. The Assassin(sorry, I don't remember his name atm) got really sad and I never gained his loyalty after the mission. Is there something I'm missing here? Is there a way to regain his loyalty?

User Info: khaos198

khaos198
6 years ago#2
no you have to start all over from what i know. you are not allowed to let his son kill the politician because then he and his son will not talk.
GT: khaos198

User Info: Sage_assassin20

Sage_assassin20
6 years ago#3
His name is Thane.

And If you were good enough you could have swayed the son to not kill the guy.

I dont know if it would have work for evil.
-How do you find something you can't find? ~ Lemon_Master
-Ctrl + F~ Bardiclife

User Info: a_thom

a_thom
6 years ago#4
During the part where the assassin confronts the polititcian, I got a paragon option to shoot the gun out of his hand. You may need higher paragon/renegade scores to stop him.

User Info: CapnChlamydia

CapnChlamydia
6 years ago#5
I think my game might have glitched out...I'm mostly Paragon and I never got that option at all...Eh, whatever, I'm not too big on achievements, so I don't think it will really ruin the game. Nonetheless, I'm not a huge fan of him...compared to the other characters, he's close to my least favorite.

User Info: BDJayce

BDJayce
6 years ago#6
It's during a cutscene, it's a Paragon Trigger (pay close attention), you shoot then walk up and punch the boy in the face before telling the turian to leave.

User Info: will57

will57
6 years ago#7

I think loyalty missons effect the characters powers, and MAY have a effect on the suicide mission (final misson)

1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Question about Assassin Loyalty mission...(Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived