How do I romance Garrus?

#1TheCorinthian88Posted 1/29/2010 12:14:17 PM
It seems like every time I talk to him, he says he's "Killing time" and we have the same convo over and over again.

I did his loyalty mission, as well.

I'm tempted to give up and just romance Thane.
---
Gamertag: Magic Lawnmower
Tekken 6: Main Zafina, Second TBD
#2Silverblade357Posted 1/29/2010 12:18:29 PM
I screwed up by just choosing Paragon route answers.

Avoid giving him the response about "respecting him too much to risk their friendship on a one night stand" at which point, Garrus seems to decide against it.
#3TheCorinthian88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2010 12:19:04 PM
Crap, I have to be Renegade?
---
Gamertag: Magic Lawnmower
Tekken 6: Main Zafina, Second TBD
#4Skull_RuckusPosted 1/29/2010 12:28:09 PM
No but just don't put him off by going Ultra-Paragon and "Respecting his friendship" too much. Let him know you WANT the guy. Surprisingly realistic I feel, eventually he's going to get bored with that crap.
#5TwilitShadowPosted 1/29/2010 12:29:33 PM
After doing Garrus' private mission, talk about how Turians prepare for high-risk operations. Mention sparring. Then, ask him how the sparring with the scout went. He'll say that it was a brutal match, and that they had a little 'tie-breaker' in her quarters. Select the dialogue option: 'I could help you relieve your tension' and Shepard says something about relieving Garrus' tension. Garrus will say that he didn't expect you to be willing to spar with him. Pick 'That's not what I meant.' and Shepard will hit on Garrus. Garrus is a little shocked at first, but accepts the offer. Talk to him after doing another mission, and you can ask him when he would like to do it and what his thoughts are about the prospect of doing it with Shepard. After this scene, you are officially in a romance. Head to Mordin and Kelly for some funny scenes.
#6TwilitShadowPosted 1/29/2010 12:32:06 PM
Oh, and avoid any 'We'd make better friends.' options as the PLAGUE.
#7Rain_MagePosted 1/30/2010 4:02:14 AM
Odd. So I've been whoring my Femshep to death and still no dice! And he knows I'm interested; our conversation is at "yes I want to blow off some steam with you" (lmao) and it stops there. There's nothing left to do now but the suicide mission and I'm wondering if this is the final stretch and I totally effed it up somewhere? :(
#8Roll LightPosted 1/30/2010 4:06:12 AM
XD I was irked by this too, it's a sceen that will automaticly happen when you do the Omega 4 Relay
---
ROSB Mellon Stomper
"something about arguing, the internet, and the special olympics... "
#9Rain_MagePosted 1/30/2010 4:09:37 AM
ahh you were right! thanks :D <3 phew. bring on the awkward sex.
#10Roll LightPosted 1/30/2010 4:11:20 AM
Hehe, he's so adorable when he's trying to be suave.
---
ROSB Mellon Stomper
"something about arguing, the internet, and the special olympics... "