Best bonus power?

#1ChicagoTed_Posted 1/29/2010 5:36:12 PM
I'm playing an adept this time, so I could use the best bonus power for biotics. I have access to all of them. Which should I use?
---
No Zombie is safe from Chicago Ted
#2ChicagoTed_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2010 5:39:48 PM
bump
---
No Zombie is safe from Chicago Ted
#3RUNNERSHIGHPosted 1/29/2010 5:42:10 PM
Slam is great. But depending on the difficulty probably one of the shield powers (barrier, geth boost, fortification, drain etc)
---
Nothing in life matters...
Except Townz
#4MirokumattPosted 1/29/2010 5:42:35 PM
you could just do what normal people do, play with the one you feel is the most fun. But if you want to follow the herd i would say it depends on the difficulty you want to play, barrier is great for higher difficulties, Reave is similar because it offers some protection while still damaging and Slam should be good for some more offense.

Warp ammo is seeming pretty popular as well as armor piercing ammo and dominate is hot too(it is AI Hack for organics).
---
Gamertag: G4ymBoy
G4YM3R4LYF3
#5AhysatesPosted 1/29/2010 5:45:07 PM
Dominate.
Or any kind of armor if you die too often.
#6SammyGamerPosted 1/29/2010 5:46:26 PM
Most are pretty good. I'd stay away from Reave and Slam because you already have active biotic attacks to use.

You have tons of active skills already, so it might be easier to use an ammo power. Obviously geth shield boost and fortification have their use for a soft squishy character like an adept.
#7utawoutauPosted 1/29/2010 5:47:54 PM
Ammo power is what squadmates are for.
#8MirokumattPosted 1/29/2010 5:49:15 PM
why do people think reave is not that useful, yes it is similar to warp for damage but it does it over time. Think about this, Gunship comes to attack, you hit it with reave to do double damage to the shields/ armor(warp does very little against shields) and then while it is still being reaved hit is with a heavy warp(warp will detonate). This is an amazingly damaging combo that krogans get raped by.
---
G4YM3R4LYF3
#9drkpendragonPosted 1/29/2010 6:05:20 PM
I like reave, but Mirokumatt, most enemies have a large amount of barrier, shield, and armor health. This means that Reave will not DoT until they are on basic health, and at that point enemies die fast. Warp is awesome, and SMG owns shields if you have one. If you are using heavy reave, you don't need warp to finish it. That being said, for a class without warp, reave is awesome.
---
There are no heroes in war.--Metal Gear Solid
God didn't create humans, its humans who created God.
#10MirokumattPosted 1/29/2010 9:20:07 PM
Reave does double damage when used against enemies that lack any special damage protection, as well as those that possess biotic barriers.

this is from the wiki entry.

You were right about the armor but combining reave with warp against an enemy with barrier and armor the Reave+Warp combo is very good. But is see where you are coming from, it is a little situationa, still very fun tho.
---
G4YM3R4LYF3