When /how do you get kelly chambers in your room and does it stop miranda love?

#21Jchobot(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2010 12:37:24 AM
please ?
#22AceRotiliPosted 1/31/2010 1:36:36 AM
I am unsure what you are asking specifically. No you cannot romance both miranda and Kelly. Kelly is more like a prize for staying true to your ME1 love interest. Kelly can be invited to dinner without messing up any other romances after you pick up Samara but there is no scene involved, it is an implied event. To get her to come to your room and dance/lay in bed you must not pursue any other romances the whole game (up to the final mission). If she is alive after the final mission she will send you an email (you may have to wait a little while for it) saying she wants you to call her up to your room.

note: "pursue other romances means get to the point where you agree you are both interested in a relationship. You can flirt with the other characters but if the picture of your ME1 love intrest in your room gets put face down, you've gone too far.
#23Jchobot(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2010 1:49:20 AM
thanks aceroeti thats wat i wanted to know
#24Jchobot(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2010 1:52:07 AM
Hey Aceroiti how does morinith fit in? I wanted to get with her to see the death scene
#25AceRotiliPosted 1/31/2010 1:53:36 AM
glad to help
#26AceRotiliPosted 1/31/2010 1:58:25 AM
******************uhhh well this is a side story spoiler*************

but in Samara's loyalty quest you go after an ardat yakshi named morinth. After tracking her down the two will have an asari biotic catfight that ends in a stalemate. With enough renegade points you can step in and finish samara off, replaceing her with morinth on your team. I didn't do it so I don't know exactly but I am fairly certain Morinth will have sex with you after just a few talks if that. I have, though, seen the death scene and you might as well watch it on youtube, its not very long or involved, the scenes you get chasing her down are much more entertaining.
#27Jchobot(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2010 2:20:24 AM

******************uhhh well this is a side story spoiler*************

but in Samara's loyalty quest you go after an ardat yakshi named morinth. After tracking her down the two will have an asari biotic catfight that ends in a stalemate. With enough renegade points you can step in and finish samara off, replaceing her with morinth on your team. I didn't do it so I don't know exactly but I am fairly certain Morinth will have sex with you after just a few talks if that. I have, though, seen the death scene and you might as well watch it on youtube, its not very long or involved, the scenes you get chasing her down are much more entertaining.

chasing her down?
#28Jchobot(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2010 8:25:36 AM
whats chasing her down?
#29AceRotiliPosted 1/31/2010 11:40:34 AM
i mean the actual quest itself is entertaining enough and there is a scene in it that is directed really similar as the death scene. After seeing that I was dissapointed by the death scene. Long story short she isnt as attractive or interesting as Samara. Also she gives me the creeps. Its not worth it in my opinion
#30Gamefan7Posted 2/1/2010 3:54:29 PM
I still haven't gotten an e-mail from Kelly post game. I invited her for dinner, Liara's picture was up the whole game, and I've even done a few N7 missions to pass the time but still no e-mail.
---
One of the Dedicated 500 - #83 #100
Ryo has returned:http://i35.tinypic.com/3535fdh.gif