User Info: HandOfCheese

HandOfCheese
7 years ago#41
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: HandOfCheese

HandOfCheese
7 years ago#42
Above for Weejiez, the silly sod ;-).
You must always lose something to truly learn what you had.

User Info: tizzywilkillyou

tizzywilkillyou
7 years ago#43
^^ Haha great post HandOfCheese. Perfectly executed.

User Info: Rentedninja86

Rentedninja86
7 years ago#44
What about Kelly? she was a little bi sexual hottie!
"ok rumblers,let's rumble!"

User Info: Shadowmaster_M

Shadowmaster_M
7 years ago#45
She was always lying to me. I'd read my mail, go talk to Mordin and come back and she'd say "You have a new message!" and I'd check and there was NOTHING! She's supposed to be paying attention to these things but she didn't see me read them earlier!?
Das Feuer liebt mich.

User Info: mike_ko10

mike_ko10
7 years ago#46
Why are people calling Miranda an overachiever? She's supposed to be the perfect woman. It is impossible for her to overachieve.
The above post may contain sarcasm.

User Info: Bourne_Endeavor

Bourne_Endeavor
7 years ago#47

To the "piss-filled" comment: Gamers omit things they don't like (hence, the fantasy in Fantasy Role Play :-p).

In real life, people wouldn't speak to Jack without seeing the results of at least four different AIDS tests, would never think about humping a black-eyed lizard Altair and wouldn't, in all likeness, reload their life after each gunshot :-p. But in a game like ME2, we can paint our alter-ego's perception with a much wider brush.

Because of this, the very real thought of Tali being an unwashed, rancid, bald, pale half-woman half-chicken hybrid virgin just goes *poof*. And I should know, when I'm romancing her, I just imagine this (scroll down):

http://goha7777.deviantart.com/art/Mass-Effect-meme-HUHWHAT-145584025

Now that's a spicy piss-filled meatball :-ppp.

Man has a point. If Wrex were a romance option I guarantee 90% of the fanbase would have jumped his four testicles in half a second, yet in real life you would stay as far as humanly possible for a giant lizard with a "I will kill you because I can" attitude. The majority of people I imagine have an embedded image of how Tali appears by their preference, likely related to a known individual of similar characteristics hence the easy attraction to her personality and ultimately why should Bioware reveal her it could be a hilarious nightmare.

I must say however even in real life where I do not over emphasize my personality (Renegade), I would still shove a gun in Conrad's face. :P
Believing in things when there is no proof is what faith is all about
Believing in things when there is no proof is what gullibility is all about

User Info: Killigraphy

Killigraphy
7 years ago#48
I enjoyed her personality, as she was just happy to be off a ship. Everything you did was new to her, rightfully so of course, since shes running with Shepard. Imagine meeting a guy who takes you on a voyage with him to save the world....there would be a lot of questions .

I like that she isn't forcing her feelings on the character, ala Jack, ala Ashley. Some characters come off too strong. I would imagine people "love" tali because of the intrigue; "whats behind the mask" coupled with the "hot bod". I'm honestly surprised Samara isn't in the top 3 , considering the obvious. I guess the kids playing the game have no idea what a MILF is, either way I can see how the "teen-ish" Tali can be liked more than the more mature characters.

I actually like Thane, he is the definition of three dimensional. A mass effect with Thane as the lead would be nice to see...minus the heat sink clips...
"Your skin is soo smooth, my god, I just want to eat it"

User Info: JustinTheJagged

JustinTheJagged
7 years ago#49
I like her personality the most out of all the characters, I've always liked socially awkward, brainy tomboys.
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are.... Death awaits you.

User Info: Tro77Tro

Tro77Tro
7 years ago#50
In real life, people wouldn't speak to Jack without seeing the results of at least four different AIDS tests

As anyone who knows me would tell you, promiscuous, tattoo-covered women filled with crazy are my thing.

But then again, I have never had an HIV test myself... so. [ponders his life]
Like male worgens, only with more feminine features and boobs. And two "times of the month." -adjl on female Worgen
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. So why exactly is Tali so loved?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived