Geth Pulse Rifle Location

#1Magnus_Dragon64Posted 2/2/2010 1:46:43 AM
Where exactly in the Tali recruiting mission is it? The room after getting the demolition charges, the room Tali is in, or somewhere else? I'd like to know before i get curb stomped by Hardcore mode looking for it.
---
Noob Patrol Vetran Magnus Riujin
Agent #8637
#2outlawstar289Posted 2/2/2010 1:56:44 AM
The room Tali is in. Its lying just inside the door. Remember to turn on hardcore difficulty BEFORE you land, then do the mission. Defeat the big Geth bot, open the door, and bam, Tali & the rifle.

Make sure to pick up the rifle before talking to Tali
---
Army Strong-PFC, working on my 2nd LT commission
http://card.mygamercard.net/OutlawStar289.png
#3ganstamaoriPosted 2/2/2010 1:57:31 AM
What? You don't need it on hardcore O___o
---
Garrus: We can disobey suicide orders? Why wasn't I told?
Mordin: Twice a day, on average.
#4myztikricePosted 2/2/2010 1:59:08 AM
Yes you do.
---
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin
#5Magnus_Dragon64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2010 1:59:09 AM
Ah, what?! I have to go through the whole freaking level to get it? *cries* I'm going to end up with a death count higher then my Soldier playthrough(at least 1 death every other mission on Normal) on this one mission. Stupid Pulse Rifle better be worth it.....
---
Agent #8637
#6VargzPosted 2/2/2010 2:03:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7VargzPosted 2/2/2010 2:04:40 AM
Just beat this on insanity and it was one of the easier ones, to be honest. You can do it on hardcore. Bring along a lot of overload. I took "Archangel" and Miranda. If your character can overload too, it's gonna be a cakewalk. And take the right side path for the boss.

Pulse Rifle is definitely worth it, in my opinion. It's my favorite assault rifle. Tons of ammo, decent accuracy, and decent damage.

---
NZV
#8Magnus_Dragon64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2010 2:06:21 AM
Oh, okay, thanks dude. Sadly i'm playing this on my Infultrator so the best i've got is AI Hacking (lol haxorz) So i'll have to drag Miranda and "Archangel" along. Then again, Miranda's character ability boosts the HP and damage of your squad so it's probably a good thing. I'll have to try this level on hardcore with my 2nd playthrough Sentinel later, in that case.
---
Agent #8637
#9MonkeyMassacrePosted 2/2/2010 2:12:23 AM
You can only get this weapon on Hardcore? what?? That's stupid.
---
4 8 15 16 23 42
#10Magnus_Dragon64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2010 2:43:47 AM
Yea, that is kinda lame but then again considering how surprisingly simple it was to beat that particular mission with Archangel and Miranda spamming overloads every 5 seconds and Tactical Cloak boosted snipage from me it's not all that bad. I still have to get the Assult Rifle training for my Infultrator to find out if the rifle was worth it or not(probably yea because of how easy it was to do the mission. only died twice on the whole mission durring the cloaking drone part because i kept trying to kill them with the Blackstorm)
---
Agent #8637