Complaint's, Shepard getting stuck, and small print

#1rex5775Posted 2/4/2010 12:35:03 AM
I have to complain about the small print in this game. Maybe it's fine if you have a 65" TV, but on a smaller one I have to get in front of the TV to read anything.
Also Shepard keeps getting stuck , once on a desk, once in some cables, and once stuck in place and could only rotate in place.
You mean to tell me when thy tested this game that never happend, or they just didn't care?
#2ganstamaoriPosted 2/4/2010 12:37:32 AM
I've never had a problem.

I have a tiny sdtv, I just put the game on widescreen.
---
Garrus: We can disobey suicide orders? Why wasn't I told?
Mordin: Twice a day, on average.
#3KC_CheeseKingPosted 2/4/2010 12:39:11 AM
I'm not bothered by the print, so much, and I only have a 32 inch TV. But, of course, I sit rather close to it. I've only gotten stuck once, but it was rather funny. A Krogan charged me and knocked me loose. I repayed him with a slam.
---
CheeseKing
#4evil_muffinsPosted 2/4/2010 12:43:24 AM
I'm constantly hogging my boyfriends TV in his game room. This game is really hard to read on smaller TV's...but my TV really isn't all that small in my bedroom--I think the game is meant to be played on a hi-def TV really. And Shepherd has gotten stuck in a wall once before which was pretty lame.

But I'm sorry...everything I hated from ME1 is gone ins ME2. The elevators, that stupid Meko or whatever the heck it was called, my game not handling the use of biotics very well...
#5miralvgcPosted 2/4/2010 12:48:40 AM
hard to read text is one of the main reasons I never got into Dragon Age.

Luckily, ME2 doesn't require a lot of reading to follow the story, most of it is voice-acted.

As far as getting stuck.... I've gotten stuck once. On an explosive container. I shot it and almost died :p Good thing I didn't use overload!
#6UmaKamiPosted 2/4/2010 12:50:25 AM
I have a 32" HDTV and have NO problems reading text at all. Everything is legible.
I played on my friends 60+" projection SDTV and couldn't read a single line of text at ALL!

As far as getting stuck, I haven't had that issue... yet... *knocks on wood*
#7Watcher77Posted 2/4/2010 12:50:54 AM
The text is fine on HD TV's, but seriously an issue they should have addressed for people with SDTV's.
#8NozninPosted 2/4/2010 12:55:39 AM
I got stuck once, luckily it wasnt during combat. It was right after a conversation with scientist on the normandy. The camera was stuck on the salarian, i could hear my footsteps as i "moved" and the slide of the door, but the camera never refocused or anything. Had to restart from the quicksave
#9tsilasPosted 2/4/2010 1:05:05 AM
I have been stuck in walls and on corners.

The text is small but not to small to read on the TVs I play on, 1 SD and 1 HD
Instead of going for subtle BW should have increased the size to be more readable.
#10gandaalPosted 2/4/2010 1:06:39 AM
I got stuck once during the first Collector ship mission.
I walked around in the middle of the air during a side mission.
I knocked the giant Geth thing, that appears during Tali's recruitment mission, into the sky where it stayed floating for no apparent reason... nope it wasn't being affected by biotic powers or anything.
I completed a side mission I never had by returning to a previously visited planet. Where was the "what the hell are you talking about Krogan?" option?
I talked to Joker about my team and without mentioning any people he just said "That's just my opinion... etc"
---
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.