How do you get 100% paragon? *spoilers*

#1Xeno_PredatorPosted 2/4/2010 2:32:53 AM
From the looks of it, it's impossible for me to get 100% paragon. I'm up to the reaper IFF part and my paragon's at about 70ish %. I've been choosing paragon options whenever i get the chance and all I have left are anomaly missions. My Shepard's an adept, and I've got the ability bonus of +75% paragon/renegade early on.

How do you get 100%?

---
"A good deed's like pissing yourself in dark pants; warm feelings but no one notices". - Jacob Taylor
#2ganstamaoriPosted 2/4/2010 2:33:58 AM
I don't know, I got it easy enough.

I imported a character who had max paragon, but that doesn't give you that much.
---
Garrus: We can disobey suicide orders? Why wasn't I told?
Mordin: Twice a day, on average.
#30300InfantryPosted 2/4/2010 2:34:24 AM
You need to play again and import or import a character from ME1 with a high Paragon score. Mine was 100%+ (was getting Paragon points after it was full) since I imported my Paragon Shep from ME1.
---
Gamertag: TG Rabisu
PSN: TGRabisu
#4Xeno_Predator(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2010 2:48:46 AM
So new game plus only. Thanks.

---
"A good deed's like pissing yourself in dark pants; warm feelings but no one notices". - Jacob Taylor
#5game_wiz101Posted 2/4/2010 2:52:22 AM
I don't know about that. I had full paragon before even recruiting Samara or Thane. Maybe you haven't done enough paragon actions?
---
I showed her my Wii.. she just pointed and laughed and said " I thought it would be bigger "~Kitt Thrust
# of people that like my sig: 37
#6vigorm0rtisPosted 2/4/2010 2:52:41 AM
I got 100% paragon w/out an import... I had to play the first time w/out since... well, tech problems, nevermind, but it can be done... but I think it helps if you play things in the correct order, which I was probably just lucky to do. Go ahead and do loyalty missions that require a lot of combat earlier(garrus, mordin, grunt, etc.) do Tali's later, zaeed's third to last, then miranda, then jack. If you do that, you'll be able to manage to make the paragon responses that earn you even better paragon points.
#7AndaristPosted 2/4/2010 2:58:21 AM
I just retrained my points so I could get the + 100% bonus..
---
Rake
#8Xeno_Predator(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2010 3:07:08 AM
I did just that, vigor, and like I said before I have picked every possible paragon options. Still hovering at 70%.

---
#9vigorm0rtisPosted 2/4/2010 3:10:50 AM
Huh, I dunno. How early did you max your class skill? I dumped points into that immediately, and took the option that gave me the 100% bonus. Maybe that made the difference.
#10vigorm0rtisPosted 2/4/2010 3:16:04 AM
Just loaded up that character to make sure i wasn't lying to you. Yeah, he's 100%, level 25. Maybe that 25% from the class skill made the difference.