Possible to do Legion's loyalty mission AND save every crew member?

#1c0mplexPosted 2/5/2010 9:45:05 PM
Just wanted to make sure which information I read was correct.

There are some posts saying that you cannot do ANY missions after the crew gets kidnapped from the Normandy. Even doing Legion's loyalty mission will cause Kelly Chambers to die.

Then there are other posts saying that you can do Legion's loyalty mission and still save every crew member.

Which one is correct?

And since I'm already asking question... how do you go get dinner with Kelly Chambers? I did it on my first playthrough, but I don't remember how I did it.
#2Heineken14Posted 2/5/2010 9:47:17 PM
Nope, I did Legion's loyalty mission and a random colonist died. My actual Normandy crew all survived.
---
Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction.
#3Volk_KeimdallPosted 2/5/2010 9:48:31 PM
After you get Legion as a squad member, you basically have time to do a single mission before your crew gets kidnapped. As such, after getting Legion, you can immediately go do his loyalty mission, and your crew will be kidnapped after completion. When informed of kidnapping, you MUST choose to immediately go save the crew, or Kelly will die. You CANNOT select the "I'm not ready" option when forced to decide between going now or later. Doing that allows you to complete Legion's loyalty mission, and have the possibility of saving the entire crew.
#4game_wiz101Posted 2/5/2010 9:49:15 PM
You can get a loyal Legion and save the entire crew. Once you get Legion, immediately reactivate him while EDI is fixing the IFF. That's when you have time to do one mission: Legion's loyalty mission. If you complete it before your crew is abducted, you did it right.
---
I showed her my Wii.. she just pointed and laughed and said " I thought it would be bigger "~Kitt Thrust
# of people that like my sig: 37
#5game_wiz101Posted 2/5/2010 9:51:27 PM
Also, you can select "I'm not ready." without losing anyone. Just don't do missions in that time. You can scan, buy, and research upgrades. Just no missions.
---
I showed her my Wii.. she just pointed and laughed and said " I thought it would be bigger "~Kitt Thrust
# of people that like my sig: 37