Reset skills for other characters?

#1naddestroyerPosted 2/14/2010 10:33:07 AM
I was wondering if there is anyway to reset the skills of your other characters because I messed up when I was leveling them up. I know you can by a enhancement for shepard that lets you rearrange his stuff.
---
Could someone please check answers tab? I don't want to create a topic every time I need a question answered. Thank you. Currently one question not answered.
#2builguitosPosted 2/14/2010 10:34:23 AM
yeah this would be interesting, i have been looking forward to this (wanna get all of the points off pull its firkin awful only affects people with just hp left)
---
"Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape; duct tape makes you smart." Michael Westen
#3DisponiPosted 2/14/2010 10:37:13 AM
How to reset skills for other characters: Start a New Game +.
#4naddestroyer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2010 10:47:33 AM
Thanks for that sarcastic comment, can anyone give me a straight answer?
---
Could someone please check answers tab? I don't want to create a topic every time I need a question answered. Thank you. Currently one question not answered.
#5DumatPosted 2/14/2010 10:48:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6slicedbread2Posted 2/14/2010 10:51:23 AM
If there is, I haven't found a way. I had this happen to me my first playthrough so some of my teammates were a little gimped. Unfortunately, the only way I found to reset skill points for other characters is to do a new game+.
#7naddestroyer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2010 11:59:58 AM
Yea, my characters right now need some adjustment. Still nobody knows?
---
#8ArmThePoorPosted 2/14/2010 12:02:12 PM
Two people have already answered it. Start a New Game+. There's no way in game to do it though. :/
---
If I had a quarter for every time I said I had a nickel, I would have five times as much theoretical money. - Stephen Colbert
#9FrolexPosted 2/14/2010 12:04:15 PM
I posted the same topic yesterday and I got the same dickmagnet response. I would also like to know.

hurr i don't like the answer so i'm just gonna pretend it's wrong and the person who told me is a jerk
---
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy257/carlox_gifs/0247431.gif
http://i3.ytimg.com/u/ZQsUZMbk-cBg8tq-3B4KNA/side_column_image.jpg?v=7726e1
#10MrBlockHeadPosted 2/14/2010 12:41:33 PM
Find it hard to believe Bioware would overlook this. I mean they gave you the ability to do it to your own character so it only seems logical that they would make it available to your team as well.

I'm going to give Bioware the benefit of the doubt and say they had a reason for not doing it although i can't think of one because its freaking common sense.