'Sere' honorific?

#1imprisoned43Posted 3/10/2010 6:31:19 PM

So I was just checking out the "advertisements" on the Citadel with mymale shep when I noticed that one specifically mentioned something about "next time [I'm] out with Miss Zorah..." (Tali was my romance choice). Well, I then wondered if it was different for other possible romances, so I loaded my first femshep,who had romancedGarrus, and it was more or less the same advertisement but said instead said "Officer Vakarian" instead of "Miss Zorah".

I then loaded my 2nd femshep, whohad romanced Thane, and the advertisement then referred to him as "Sere Krios"... Anybody familiar with this honorific and/or what it means?

#2DVeagle74Posted 3/10/2010 6:35:13 PM
i didn't know they even did that.
---
3/7/2010 9:55:37 AM
-The day that the most impressive thread on GameFAQs closed.
#3RycyynPosted 3/10/2010 6:38:10 PM
It's more than likely just a different spelling for Ser which is used in some fiction to differentiate from Sir and give it either an alien or just "other" feel to it.
---
And the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. (This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door-to-door salesmen.)-Good Omens
#4imprisoned43(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2010 6:39:13 PM
Go to the advertisement "booth" that is closest to the Rapid Transport terminal on Zakera Level 28. The first advertisement advertises "burial robes", the second advertises some spaceship, and the third one is for some biotic amp (I think) that references your LI... The fifth advertisement is for a 360 degree holo display that mentions that you could see naked asari standing in the background if you had the holo display it's selling.