Femshep romance options are terrible

#1Zirkus44Posted 4/10/2010 1:27:49 PM
You have the choice of:

-The sandpaper turian with a band-aid holding his face together.

-The raspy voiced dying guy with scales and fish eyes.

-The human guy with huge nostrils and pubes growing on his jaws.

-Another woman.

wtf bioware?
---
http://www.flamesofwar.com/Portals/0/NTForums_Attach/Tiger%20rules!.gif
#2DVeagle74Posted 4/10/2010 1:29:39 PM
Garrus is awesome. Best romance in the game. Even the crew thinks so, just ask Kasumi after the romance.
---
"Mullet with headlights?"
"Over-surprised guy."
#3tarenwandererPosted 4/10/2010 1:32:28 PM
Garrus Vakarian. Even the guys want him.
---
One thousand miles away, there's nothing left to say
~ The Planeswalker ~ The Lament of the Lost and Forgotten
#4EnchantingEmberPosted 4/10/2010 2:13:47 PM
The fact Garrus has a band-aid holding his face together makes him even more impressive!
---
"Critical hit to the nads!"
- Yosuke Hanamura
#5dragonlover1313Posted 4/10/2010 2:15:48 PM
Garrus is the most impressive relationship so far and deserves a special ending in ME3
#6Shadowfox83Posted 4/10/2010 2:34:52 PM
Garrus is awesome. Best romance in the game. Even the crew thinks so, just ask Kasumi after the romance.
Kasumi also mentions Kelly after you have the dinner date together. Hell she went on this whole romance tirade involving Shepard's romance with Liara, then the date with Kelly, and ending how Joker and EDI bicker like a married couple. It was hilarious listening to her talk so much about romance. Kasumi's awesome. :D

But anyway FemShep has Garrus and Kelly as options that's more then good enough for most people.
---
"I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel."
Nothing says Paragon like selling yourself to every company
#7QuikSilver989Posted 4/10/2010 3:52:58 PM
My femshep could care less about Garrus. It was all about Thane! Plus he is dying. Maybe he will be dead in ME3 so I can have another romance partner.
---
whats an std is that like steroids - number
#8clra2Posted 4/10/2010 4:23:14 PM
I agree. The female relationship options are really bad. I sort of failed at getting Kelly and none of the actual crew members is that interesting. I dont see everyone's infatuation with Garrus. I never really liked him that much. I ended up not doing a relationship with my female Shepard.

---
TEXAS Longhorns Football
#9TPJrPosted 4/10/2010 4:25:06 PM
^ Even though I don't "do" FemShep... I can only guess yours didn't have enough flex-ability... *lol*
---
[My signature has been modded by a GameFAQs Moderator] : Loss of 3 Karma
PSN: TPJr
#10the_leetnesslolPosted 4/10/2010 4:26:19 PM
Thane probably had my favorite romance sub-plot in the game. As awesome as Garrus is, I just can't get my FemShep to romance him...
---
If you believe in Hypnotoad, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
GT/PSN - IrishSpectre257