Is it possible to sleep w/ Miranda, Jack, Tali, and Kelly all in one game?

#1sarevokmbPosted 4/11/2010 10:44:23 AM
*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

I've heard it is possible to do the romances with Miranda, Jack, Tali, and even Kelly in a single playthrough. Is this true? I can see how it may be possible to sleep with Jack on her first offer and then have another romance, but having all sounds impossible.

However, I would love to have my truly hideous Shepard hit it with almost every female on the ship.
---
"The law is only a protection when everyone agrees to be bound by it. We don't." -Thane, Mass Effect 2
#2DVeagle74Posted 4/11/2010 10:48:00 AM
Yes, but you have to break up with one then start a relationship with the other.
---
"Mullet with headlights?"
"Over-surprised guy."
#3HarmfulHamPosted 4/11/2010 11:39:33 AM
You need to download the SPACE HAREM DLC. It costs $100
---
Prepare for a sartorial display of wordsmanship, my good chum! Behold, as I express my contempt for your position with a witty reply! Have at thee!
#4Freakpunk54Posted 4/11/2010 11:39:44 AM
first you have to romance miranda, then after you beat the game you can romance jack and then tali. you wont be able to do anything with kelly if you romance someone. and if i'm not mistaken you can only romance miranda before going though the omega 4 relay.
#5jpv2000Posted 4/11/2010 12:40:43 PM
I usually bang Jack, romance Miranda, break up with her after game and get Kelly up to dance for Shep.
#6tarenwandererPosted 4/11/2010 12:41:44 PM
Yes but why bother?
---
One thousand miles away, there's nothing left to say
~ The Planeswalker ~ The Lament of the Lost and Forgotten