ZOMG I heard mass effect 2 music while watching America's Got Talent last night

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. ZOMG I heard mass effect 2 music while watching America's Got Talent last night
6 years ago#1

I'm not lying, during the part when the classical singers we're talking about their feeling, I heard the music from the mass effect 2 launch trailer playing in the background. I wonder if Bioware is allowed to sue fox now?

6 years ago#2
Really... I think one of my roomies recorded it, I may have to go and watch this now...
"368 Shepard saved the galaxy, died, came back to life, saved the galaxy again thus making jesus look like a slacker"
GT- SweetMadness
6 years ago#3
Bioware didn't make that song, they just used it for that trailer.
If you believe in Hypnotoad, and have accepted him as your lord and savior, put this in your sig.
GT/PSN - IrishSpectre257
6 years ago#4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISzK6e237II

It is called "Heart of Courage" by Two Steps From Hell, and it is not owned by BioWare.
"HE INSTALLED IT HIMSELF. IN COMBAT, HE LAUNCHES INTO SPACE AND MELEES THE OTHER SHIP TO DEATH."
-arainami, referring to Garrus Vakarian.
6 years ago#5
It's called "Hearts of Courage" it is a private song done by a seperate company. (this has probably already been answered but I can't see any other posts besides the OP)
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. ZOMG I heard mass effect 2 music while watching America's Got Talent last night

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived