vorcha, yes

• Topic Archived

User Info: deadpool223

deadpool223
6 years ago#1
we need a vorcha crew member in ME3
think about it, make him not a official squad mate but a 3rd follower like liara was in her mission in ME1 and have him optional to bring around on missions
give,em a flamethrower and send him out front to distract the foes while shep and the team go around to ventilate there organs
---
... dissent , rebellion, and all around hell raising is the duty of true patriots- unknown

User Info: someclown911

someclown911
6 years ago#2
D.
You have to dominate the swordfish. Only then can you saute it.

User Info: chill 02

chill 02
6 years ago#3
No talk!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/Chill02/Chilli_02.jpg

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
6 years ago#4
I'm sorry, but I don't think we need a character who is too stupid to know how to use the toilets on the team.
The Blackest Night falls from the skies. The darkness grows as all light dies. We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand, the dead shall rise!

User Info: _Red___XIII_

_Red___XIII_
6 years ago#5

I'm sorry, but I don't think we need a character who is too stupid to know how to use the toilets on the team.

YOU HUMANS ARE ALL RACIST!

User Info: GreenCoffee

GreenCoffee
6 years ago#6
"I need to know you're willing to follow orders."
"SHUT UP! YOU DIE! I DO WHAT I WANT! GO AWAY! NO TRUST YOU!"
"How can we make this work?"
"Well actually I just received news that my long lost cousin...."
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/Shakezula5150/phd012010s.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/Shakezula5150/Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers.gif

User Info: sirmourinho

sirmourinho
6 years ago#7

is there any chance that a vorcha with an IQ higher than 5 exists somewhere out there in the galaxy?

User Info: Puredogg

Puredogg
6 years ago#8
Yes, that one Vorcha on Omega who said you were working for that one guy seemed to have an IQ of 6!
Oo_oO ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL... of your sig. Generation 2.
Copy Harbinger into your sig, and add 1 to the generation.

User Info: deadpool223

deadpool223
6 years ago#9
hehehe i just see a vorcha with a monocle and bowlers cap drinking tea nodding his head in dissapointment that you think so little of them

besides a vorcha is just dumb enough to think "gee he keeps telling me to stand still out of cover and just sorta spin around with my flamethrower... i see not problem with that good sir!"
... dissent , rebellion, and all around hell raising is the duty of true patriots- unknown

User Info: ClTlZENSNlPS

ClTlZENSNlPS
6 years ago#10
A vorcha team mate would be no more useful than a colony of fungus that just so happens to be able to speak, fire weapons, and occasionally help spread plagues.

Actually, I'd suit up a mushroom for a sidekick before I'd let a vorcha watch my back.
-Snips
KAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHNNNN!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived