So if I wake up the Krogan...

#1Leon_HisaragiPosted 1/30/2011 10:14:37 AM
Will it make Miranda less loyal to me? Because I want to romance her, and I'm pretty sure I'm really close to doing it anyways, since I sided with her during the fight between her and Jack. I also did her loyalty mission and they were close to doing something ^_^

lol, but I'd rather be safe...
---
Everyone thinks they're right...- Axel KH358/2 Days.
Check out my reviews-FF13. Working on MGS PW review
#2DVeagle74Posted 1/30/2011 10:16:33 AM
Waking up the krogan will have no effect on her loyalty or your romance with her.

You probably should have woken him up when you got him...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWYUiVfZo9k
*Dances*
#3Leon_Hisaragi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2011 10:29:54 AM
Oh okay, thanks.

I would have done it earlier, but Miranda seemed like she got so easily upset in the beginning of the game /:
---
#4Murasame213Posted 1/30/2011 10:40:16 AM(edited)
In this game there is no affection scale like there was in the game Dragon Age: Origins (I have the impression you played it) Any interactions you have will not affect any of your relationships with a character, unless the interactions are with that specific character. Even at that, it's almost entirely dialogue options anyway aboard the ship, so you need not worry about who you bring to missions and whatnot.

Edit: Just to clarify if you haven't played DA:O what I meant by affection scale is that there is not hidden meter for each character that gauges their affection towards you. To romance someone in this game it completely boils down to dialogue options. With Miranda, there are more than enough opportunities to have all the conversation you need to with her to romance her. As a heads up, when you are able to romance her she will ask if your still interested, when you say yes she will say "I'll be by the next time things are quiet" then you are able to romance her. It won;t happen until a particular mission however, as with any character you would romance.
---
-So did you find anything out?
-Yup, The whips on this planet hurt too..
#5Leon_Hisaragi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2011 10:52:20 AM
Yeah I've played it before.

Thanks though. It was really helpful. And I haven't been on gamefaqs for awhile, so because I just now realized they allow you to edit your comment. About time lol.
---
#6RygonPosted 1/30/2011 11:53:12 AM
"I would have done it earlier, but Miranda seemed like she got so easily upset in the beginning of the game /:"

You should find a nice girl who will let you be yourself so you don't have to be so terrified of making your own decisions and what it will make her think of you.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108