Is it better to do Arrival before or after suicide mission?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Is it better to do Arrival before or after suicide mission?
4 years ago#1
Topic, any help is appreciated
---
Xbox LIVE: MikeFL25 | PSN ID: MikeFL25 Sig not changing until Bucs win Superbowl. Started 8/9/05
4 years ago#2
Makes much more sense after the Suicide Mission. Before the mission raises a lot of questions.
---
If you believe in Hypnotoad , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
GT/PSN - IrishSpectre257
4 years ago#3
After.
4 years ago#4
Gameplay wise: Before, there is a bunch of upgrades that can help you with the SM.
Story wise: After, its the only way it even makes sense.
4 years ago#5
There is no difference, but doing it after the suicide mission makes it A LOT more sense stopping the Reapers from coming after their initial plan failed to...

*SUICIDE MISSION SPOILERS*

...create a human Reaper to attack from the inside rather than blasting in the hard way.
---
"If the Illusive Man was voice by Charlie instead of Martin he'd be snorting coke off Miranda's ass." -Revan73
boards captured: 1
4 years ago#6
Ok, thats what I thought. I also save LotSB for after the suicide mission as well. After I complete the final mission, do you think it matters whether you do SB before or after Arrival?
---
Xbox LIVE: MikeFL25 | PSN ID: MikeFL25 Sig not changing until Bucs win Superbowl. Started 8/9/05
4 years ago#7
Definitely do it after!
---
GT: edgehead2008, PSN: ThinBlueLine8008
4 years ago#8
Story-wise, it fits better after the SM. Gameplay-wise, it fits better before, as there are mutliple upgrades that would be useful for the rest of the game.
4 years ago#9
If you do this after the suicide mission, will it carry over to me3? I thought the game would auto-save your import character right as you finish the final mission?
---
XBOX360- "VaultDwellnChic"
PSN- "VaultDwellnChick"
4 years ago#10

This is exactly the question I am seeking the answer for.

Though, I suppose upon finishing post-SM DLC it would be easy enough to overwrite the save file with the updated transfer info.

Still, I'd like to get confirmation from someone at BioWare....

1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. Is it better to do Arrival before or after suicide mission?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived