Question about Tali and Legion.

#11HellHole_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:04:20 AM
Aigonroth posted...
@LordBowser

Your statements are incorrect, the only reason you would have one mission left after IFF is if you have done all other Loyalty Missions, and that would mean Legion's is the only one left.

If you leave another character's loyalty mission undone you will be able to complete that loyalty mission, unlock Legion's Loyalty Mission and complete it, then the installation of the Reaper IFF would be complete.

This has been confirmed by other people besides me as well.

Like me, considering that I did it ITT.
---
Even one drink of alcohol is enough to make you go out and start raping and killing bears. - Tengu_Spam on the effects of $9 champagne
#12jpv2000Posted 1/23/2013 8:12:07 AM
Aigonroth posted...
@LordBowser

Your statements are incorrect, the only reason you would have one mission left after IFF is if you have done all other Loyalty Missions, and that would mean Legion's is the only one left.

If you leave another character's loyalty mission undone you will be able to complete that loyalty mission, unlock Legion's Loyalty Mission and complete it, then the installation of the Reaper IFF would be complete.

I can confirm this as well. Aigonroth is correct.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#13Distant_RainbowPosted 1/23/2013 1:17:35 PM
Aigonroth posted...
@LordBowser

Confirming this here myself as well.

Even heard that you could do more than two missions after the Reaper IFF mission if you tweak it some way(more than one unloyal squadmate besides Legion upon recruiting him?), though haven't been able to confirm that one.
---
Link meets Fire Emblem in CYOA: Tales of Elibe! Come read, and find out what happens! Click below!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/65106793
#14LordBowserPosted 1/24/2013 11:00:36 AM(edited)
Aigonroth posted...
@LordBowser

Then it was changed in the future, or I had a strange occurrance when I did it myself.

I did this during the first month of Mass Effect 2, so I can see it possible as changing. I used legion on Tali's Loyalty mission, then the Normandy was attacked before I could do Legion's loyalty mission. I remember this elaborately -- I was rather annoyed because I wanted to see Legion on Tali's loyalty mission and still get his loyalty mission done, and was unable to do so.

This was a long time ago and I only did it once, but I really don't think I'm just losing it here. It's possible there was a change afterwards, or some hidden requirement I am unaware of. I am almost certain (99%) I did not do anything else, and was not able to finish.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#15AigonrothPosted 1/24/2013 3:59:17 PM
I highly doubt anything changed as I did the same thing during the first month of ME2's release, not only that I didn't get my game patched until last August, so I have been able to replicate the 2 Loyalty Missions before the Abduction sequence several dozen times.
---
"I love nailing Asari, so ageless and superior. Then you get them and they squeal like schoolgirls"- Gianna Parasini, Mass Effect 2.