What's your Favorite Dialogue in the game? (SPOILERS)

#1HiyadaPosted 2/3/2013 10:03:12 AM
Shep: I'm a Spectre. Start talking.
Elias Kelham: Joram Talid.
Thane: That will go down in history as the shortest interrogation ever.

I've had many playthroughs and I had always wondered about this renegade option but never had it unlocked until now. Needless to say, I ralol.
#2LordTrinenPosted 2/3/2013 11:02:42 AM
This game does have some good Renegade dialogue. Intimidating that guy may be quick and effective but I prefer beating him up with Renegade interrupts.

Mordin probably has my favorite crew dialogue on the Normandy. Especially the one where he sings. Shepard's blank, almost stunned expression after he is done is just perfect. Mordin also has one of my favorite "can't talk now" lines:

Shepard: "Have you got a minute to talk?"
Mordin: "Later. Trying to figure out how scale itch got onto Normandy. Sexually transmitted disease normally only carried by varren. Implications unpleasant."

I like to mix Paragon and Renegade dialogue during some missions. Talking to the Shaman at the beginning of Grunt's loyalty mission is good.

Shepard: "Grunt will strengthen Clan Urdnot. Point us at his enemies and they will die!"

The Shaman likes that. He also likes it when you challenge Uvenk with a Charm option.

If I can I try to mix Charm/Intimidate options during Tali's loyalty mission. There are three when confronting the Admiralty Board, two at the beginning of the trial and one at the end to clear Tali's name without presenting evidence. I try to use Charm the first time and Intimidate the second and third time. I really like the third one when Shepard shouts the Board into submission.
#3ZERO2936Posted 2/3/2013 5:38:34 PM
Tricking the guy on Thane's loyalty mission by telling him there's a bomb.
#4nwowwe723Posted 2/6/2013 7:17:53 AM
One of my favorites from Shepard during the Overlord mission:

"Be ready. I wouldn't be surprised if this button summoned a Reaper."
---
Late last night and the night before, Tommyknockers Tommyknockers knocking at the door.
#5jakeDiLLaPosted 2/8/2013 8:57:20 PM
When recruiting Thane, you open a door where a Salarian who's acting like a bad ass pointing a gun at you, you can either punch him (Renegade) or you just grab the gun from his hand lol. He passes out, you talk to his wife/sister (not sure) then he's just like "Can we go home now?"

you had to be there ;)
#6jakeDiLLaPosted 2/8/2013 8:58:44 PM
oh I almost forgot

anything Grunt says after he becomes Urdnot = CLASSIC. Has anyone read his surfing history when you go to Liara's? It's on one of the terminals, it shows his search history and I highly recommend reading it because it's HILARIOUS.
#7jakeDiLLaPosted 2/8/2013 9:04:25 PM
Lol kk one more, when you go to Engineering to see Tali, the other guy there (Donelly?) is talking about Tali and that "bucket on her head" and how her suit is "snug in all the right places" and Tali just goes "You know I can hear you right"
#8wdj40Posted 2/22/2013 3:45:40 AM
My fav is just after Normandy gets attacked by the Collectors and EDI is unshackled.

Joker : Great you want me to crawl through more vents.

Edi : I like the sight of humans on their knees..... That was a joke

Joker : Riiiight
#9pprincessPosted 2/22/2013 5:25:42 PM
Niftu Cal: I'm a biotic god...
#10GlavewurmPosted 2/23/2013 8:53:13 AM
Garrus! (when you meet him for the first time. I just like how she says it.)

Adolescence? Can't we just take him to Omega and buy him a few dances?

There... was a hole.

You know me. I always like to savor that last shot before popping the heat sink. -- Wait. That metaphor when somewhere horrible.

Yeah, this is 98 percent of my job. I just watch buttons flash. Sometimes I press one.

It's just upset that all of it's footage of me looks like a dream sequence.

I couldn't do this without you, Garrus. / Sure you could. Not as stylishly of course.

You look well for dead, Shepard. // *headbutt* Speak when spoken to, Uvenk. I'll drag your clan to glory whether it likes it or not.

A hospital is not a good place to fight in. / So... what is a good place to fight? / Gardens. Electronic stores. Antique shops, but only if they're classy...

There is a geth. Right. Behind. You.

Do you ever miss those conversations we had on elevators? / No. / C'mon. Remember how I'd ask you about like on the flotilla? It was an opportunity to share! / This conversation is over. / Tell me again about your immune system.

I have ruled out the possibility of an artificially intelligent virus, unless it's *very* intelligent... and toying with me.

Got a minute to talk? / Actually, wanted to talk. Medical matters. Aware that mission is dangerous, different species react differently to stress. Aware you come by a great deal. Have had other species become attracted to me before. Awkward. Not interested. / You've had members of another species make a pass at you? / Constantly. Very awkward. Skin tone apparently attractive by turian standards. Subset of krogan sexual deviants enjoy salarian flexibility. More cartilage in skeletal structure. Asari offers intriguing, actually. Wonder why. Transspecies pheremones unlikely to work. Must be neurochemical. / Wait a minute Mordin, you're just yanking me around, aren't you? / Shocking suggestion! Doctor-patient confidentiality a sacred trust. Would never dream of mockery. Enjoy yourself while possible Shepard. Will be here studying cell reproduction. Much simpler. Less alcohol and "mood music" required.

I'll just cut it short and say "a lot of what Mordin says".

I am the very model of a scientist salarian
I've studied species Turian, Asari and Batarian
I'm quite good at genetics, as a subset of biology
because I am an expert, which I know is a tautology!
My - xeno - science - studies - range - from - urban - to - agrarian
I - am - the - very - model - of - a - scientist - salarian~! -------- ...Ahem.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ilv68.gif