Question about Legion and Tali's Loyalty missions (spoilers possibly)

#1XV-DragonPosted 3/20/2013 12:15:28 PM
Was wondering if there is enugh time to do Tali's and Legion's before the collector attack on the Normandy? Heard brning him to Tali trial effects dialog in both Tali's loyaty mission (which is a given) and durring the events of ME3 when you are trying to make peace with the Geth and Quarians.
#2CripKenzoPosted 3/20/2013 1:16:08 PM
Yes you can still do Tali and Legion's loyalty missions before doing the suicide mission but you lose the crew of the ship if you take too long
---
GT: Mastah Kenzo
#3XV-Dragon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 1:32:24 PM
CripKenzo posted...
Yes you can still do Tali and Legion's loyalty missions before doing the suicide mission but you lose the crew of the ship if you take too long

That i knew, was unsure if it can be done without losing crew (heard unless you go right after the attack, you lose Kelly and one other)
#4LordTrinenPosted 3/20/2013 4:05:33 PM
XV-Dragon posted...
CripKenzo posted...

That i knew, was unsure if it can be done without losing crew (heard unless you go right after the attack, you lose Kelly and one other)

Once you get the IFF and recruit Legion you will have time for only one more mission before the abduction takes place. You have to be willing to sacrifice some of your crew to see Tali's loyalty mission with Legion in your party. Or Youtube it.

I've heard that you can get the IFF, do a mission, recruit Legion and then do Legion's loyalty mission before triggering the abduction but I've never tested it myself.
#5XV-Dragon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 5:33:51 PM
Found this on the wiki site but from what i read not sure if it will work for what i'm hoping for:

Glitch: It has been confirmed that you can do two more missions after this mission, provided that you don't talk to the geth right away (after activating it) to get its loyalty mission, i.e. you do another mission before acquiring the loyalty mission. However this does not apply if all other loyalty missions have been completed, if this is the case and you do not activate the geth you are immediately confronted by the Collectors.
#6ozzyman314Posted 3/21/2013 12:48:33 PM
Yes, I have done it before. All you have to do is complete everyone else's loyalty mission (except Tali's) Do the derelict Reaper mission(where you acquire Legion). Then after reactivating Legion, do Tali's mission, and talk to legion after her mission and you should be able to do his.
---
Loading Signature..........
#7GlavewurmPosted 3/22/2013 9:20:39 AM
Glitch: It has been confirmed that you can do two more missions after this mission, provided that you don't talk to the geth right away (after activating it) to get its loyalty mission, i.e. you do another mission before acquiring the loyalty mission. However this does not apply if all other loyalty missions have been completed, if this is the case and you do not activate the geth you are immediately confronted by the Collectors.

This is close, but not quite. If you activate Legion, but have another unloyal squadmate, talking to him won't even give you his loyalty mission. It takes 1 mission or everyone else loyal for Legion to give it. This means you can do Tali's loyalty with Legion risk-free, and it also means that you'll have Legion's Widow for both Loyalty missions instead of just the Collector Base. I've done it that way quite a few times.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ilv68.gif