Completing missions after Reaper IFF (spoilers)

#1drumble89Posted 4/3/2013 2:45:21 PM
Once I've acquired the Reaper IFF will I be able to do both Legion's loyalty mission and the Arrival mission without penalty? Provided these are the only 2 missions I do before the Omega-4 Relay.
---
Shut up! You don't know nothin'.........'bout anythin' :3
GT: diabolus89
#2brandonv48Posted 4/3/2013 3:09:53 PM
I was just about to ask the same exact thing. I still have Legion's mission to do, but I jusst did Joker's mission
---
I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar.
PSN: ReplayTheParadox PKMN Black FC: 0648 2123 8792
#3GlavewurmPosted 4/3/2013 4:22:25 PM
Nope.

The way it works is that if you have another loyalty mission left in the journal, Legion won't offer House Divided until you do a mission after getting him. If you have no loyalty missions in the journal he offers it immediately. But once Legion gives his mission you have 1 mission until Joker's mission, which is the penalty deadline.

I usually sum this up as "2 missions or until everyone is loyal", but that doesn't take into account doing a mission other than House Divided once it's offered. It never crossed my mind.

If you end up running the suicide mission with an unloyal Legion, just don't assign him any task, don't take him to the final boss, and then do his loyalty mission post-game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ilv68.gif