Can I still have a LI if I go renegade?

#1johnnycigarPosted 4/18/2013 1:49:50 PM
Is there a best choice? Jack maybe?

Also, can I save my full squad by game's end even being renegade?
#2LordTrinenPosted 4/18/2013 2:21:32 PM
If you pick the Renegade option in absolutely every conversation it may cost you some romances, especially with Jack. If you sleep with her early on you won't be able to have a proper romance with her later on. I'm not sure which romance would best fit a Renegade character.

You can still get everyone out alive if you are playing Renegade. Just complete everyone's loyalty mission and do the following:

-Get the shield, armor and weapon upgrades for the Normandy
-Keep up with Koylat during Thane's loyalty mission.
-Use the final Intimidate option at the conclusion of Tali's trial.
-Ignore the workers during Zaeed's loyalty mission.
-Use all three Charm/Intimidate options when you are alone with Morinth and then make your final choice during Samara's loyalty mission.

I posted a guide on this board explaining how to survive the Suicide Mission. There are tips there that will help you. Just type "suicide mission" in the search bar.
#3jakeDiLLaPosted 4/19/2013 12:41:47 PM
I did full renegade with Jack and I romanced her successfully...
#4GlavewurmPosted 4/19/2013 1:40:52 PM
^When she asks you if it's just about sex, if you take her up on it, it ends right there. No achievement, no Omega 4 cabin scene, etc.

As for the topic, I think Miranda fits Renegade Shepard the best, but any of them work.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ilv68.gif
#5jakeDiLLaPosted 4/20/2013 6:22:37 PM
Well yea, you have to choose the first option of course, but besides that I was renegade. So if you mean restricting yourself from using ANY dialogue choices that result in paragon points, then no, you can't romance Jack.

Its just that one choice though
#6StonedwolfedPosted 4/24/2013 7:00:01 AM
Liara is for romancing, Jack is for sex.
---
KOTOR 3 not existing is the reason Mass Effect is the greatest space opera rpg trilogy.