Favorite quote?

#1jakeDiLLaPosted 4/23/2013 12:49:38 PM
I heard this one for the first time today and it had me rolling at its absurdity

"Good deeds are like pissing yourself in dark pants... Warm feelings, but no one notices"
-Jacob, talking about The Alliance

What's your most memorable quote from the game? It doesn't have to be funny
#2AigonrothPosted 4/23/2013 2:55:37 PM
The one in my sig, otherwise

"You can either fight at my side, or be crushed under my heel, but you will not stand in my way!"- part of Shepard's Renegade response to defuse Tali and Legion's argument.

That is such an awesome quote and the way Shepard says gives me a real feeling of them not wanting to be ****ed with.
---
"I love nailing Asari, so ageless and superior. Then you get them and they squeal like schoolgirls"- Gianna Parasini, Mass Effect 2.
#3LordTrinenPosted 4/23/2013 3:55:15 PM
Some of my favorite funny quotes:

Shepard: "Remember the days when we could just slap Omni-gel on everything?"
Liara: "That was a security upgrade that made a lot of people unhappy."

EDI: "I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees. ...That was a joke."

Shepard: "I assume everything is going well up here?"
Joker: [Shushes Shepard]
Shepard: "Joker?"
Joker: "I can tell...when it's listening..."
EDI: "I am always listening, Mr. Moreau."
Joker: "I know!"

Some of my favorite serious quotes:

TIM: "Don't turn your back on me, Shepard! I made you! I brought you back from the dead!"
Shepard: "And I'm going to do what you brought me back to do! I'm going to win this war! And I'm going to do it without sacrificing the soul of our species."

Harbinger: "Know this as you die in vain: Your time will come. Your species will fall. Prepare yourselves for the Arrival."
#4woodymPosted 4/24/2013 3:39:05 PM
LordTrinen posted...

TIM: "Don't turn your back on me, Shepard! I made you! I brought you back from the dead!"
Shepard: "And I'm going to do what you brought me back to do! I'm going to win this war! And I'm going to do it without sacrificing the soul of our species."
"

I find that very interesting.
---
Aye Aye.
#5LordTrinenPosted 4/24/2013 3:42:33 PM
woodym posted...
LordTrinen posted...

"

I find that very interesting.

It's one of the final things you can say to the Illusive Man if you destroyed the Collector Base. I'm not sure how the dialogue changes if you made the opposite choice.