I'm a little confused about after the Reaper Iff mission (spoilers)

#1Hucast9Posted 4/26/2013 6:18:12 PM
First of all, my main concern is that I want to get Legion's loyalty mission done. Right now the missions I have left are:

1- All the dlc
2- Only Miranda's loyalty mission left
3- All side missions

I haven't done the Reaper Iff yet. Once I do the Reaper IFF, does anyone here know for sure exactly how many missions I would get before the crew gets abducted? I've read several different things ranging between 1-6+ missions.

I want to definitely get Legion's Loyalty mission to appear, and I want to get Miranda's mission done as well. So suppose that I go go the Reaper IFF right now without Miranda's loyalty mission done. Will I be able to take Legion on her loyalty mission, get it done, then do Legion's loyalty mission before the crew gets abducted? How many missions do you think I will have left based on how my game is set up currently?

Yes, I will talk to Legion constantly to get it to activate.
#2jakeDiLLaPosted 4/27/2013 6:10:39 AM
You need to do all of your missions before the Reaper IFF. After you get the Reaper IFF, talk to Legion to activate his mission. EDI will tell you the IFF is almost complete, and you get the chance to do one mission before they tell you to take a shuttle. Use that to do Legion's mission.
#3smeech8000Posted 4/27/2013 6:12:58 AM
You should have enough time to do two missions (Legion's LM being one of those) if all you have left are those two missions, and still save 100% of your crew.

I say this because I saved Tali's LM for after the IFF since I wanted to see the Flotilla's reaction when I brought Legion aboard. I was able to do both and still save the crew; however I believe I had no side missions outstanding at the time, I can't definitively say if that is a factor or not. Probably not.

Just out of curiosity, why do want to take Legion on Miranda's LM?
---
I don't feel tardy.
#4Hucast9(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 9:00:27 AM
Thanks for the tips. I didn't want to specifically take Legion to Miranda's mission. I did the loyalty missions randomly, and Miranda's loyalty mission ended up being last so I considered doing: IFF > Miranda loyaly > Legion Loyaly. I had considered taking Legion on Tali's mission as one of you mentioned, but I didn't want to risk it since i'm doing a Tali romance playthrough on Insanity.

I think i'm going to go ahead and do: Miranda loyalty > Reaper IFF > Legion loyalty in that order.
#5LordTrinenPosted 4/27/2013 9:14:12 AM
Hucast9 posted...
I think i'm going to go ahead and do: Miranda loyalty > Reaper IFF > Legion loyalty in that order.

Good idea.