War Assets Preparation Guide - Part 2 (spoilers)

#1LordTrinenPosted 4/27/2013 7:37:05 AM
This is part 2 of a guide to help new players familiarize themselves with ME3’s War Asset system early on. For an introduction to this guide, please follow this link to part 1:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/930279-mass-effect/66063279

Happy gaming!

Main Story

Freedom’s Progress
-Let Veetor return to the flotilla. This won’t impact war assets but it will help in a later ME2 mission.

Recruitment Missions
-Recruit Mordin, Garrus, Jack, Grunt, Tali, Samara, Thane, Zaeed (DLC) and Kasumi (DLC).

Recruit Tali
-Keep Kal’Reegar alive. This won’t impact war assets but it will help in a later ME2 mission.

Mordin: Old Blood
-Did you destroy or keep the genophage cure data?

Grunt: Rite of Passage
-Did you complete this mission?

Tali: Treason
-Did you keep Tali from being exiled?
-The best ways to complete this are to use Charm/Intimidate or the “Rally the Crowd” option. The latter only works if Veetor and Kal’Reegar are present.
-After Tali and Legion’s loyalty missions are complete the two get into a fight. Use Charm/Intimidate to calm them both down.

Samara: The Ardat-Yakshi
-Did you side with Samara or Morinth?

Thane: Sins of the Father
-Did you keep Kolyat from committing a crime?

Kasumi: Stealing Memory
-Did you get the greybox back?

Overlord (DLC)
-Is David Archer still with Project Overlord or at Grissom Academy?

Planet Scanning
-Do you have at least 100,000 of each mineral prior to starting the Suicide Mission?

Reaper IFF
-Did you recruit Legion after the mission is concluded or hand it over to Cerberus?

Legion: A House Divided
-Did you destroy or rewrite the Heretics?
-After Tali and Legion’s loyalty missions are complete the two get into a fight. Use Charm/Intimidate to calm them both down.

Suicide Mission
-Get everyone out alive. I posted a guide on this board some time ago with instructions to help.

Lair of the Shadow Broker (DLC)
-Did you complete it?

Arrival (DLC)
-Did you complete it?

Side Missions

Citadel: The Reporter
-Did you speak to the reporter al-Jilani? Did you use Charm/Intimidate or the Renegade Interrupt?

Illium: A Troublemaker
-Did you resolve the situation with Conrad Verner using Charm/Intimidate options?

Illium: Medical Scans
-Did you help Shiala/the Feros colonist resolve the medical scans issue?