Who agrees/disagrees with the decision? (spoilers)

#1LordTrinenPosted 6/19/2013 9:52:20 AM
When the time comes to decide whether or not to destroy or save the Collector Base I know some of your squadmates voice their own opinions on the matter.

Anybody know which characters agree with the decision to keep the Collector Base?
#2AigonrothPosted 6/19/2013 11:33:21 AM
Off the top of my head, (note not all of these may be correct)

Grunt, Zaeed, Legion, & Mordin all agree.

Samara, Miranda, Thane, Jacob, Tali, and Jack disagree.

No idea on Kasumi honestly.
---
"I love nailing Asari, so ageless and superior. Then you get them and they squeal like schoolgirls"- Gianna Parasini, Mass Effect 2.
#3smeech8000Posted 6/19/2013 11:58:47 AM(edited)
Ok - after extensive research on the wiki (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Unique_dialogue) here are the results:

PRESERVE or... Control? j/k ;-)
- Garrus - although a bit reluctant about it
- Zaeed - surprised? No.

DESTROY
- Grunt - although initially in support of preserving, he will give Shepard credit for destroying it and tell him it was "weak" if he decides to preserve it.
- Jack
- Jacob
- Kasumi
- Miranda - I don't believe she outwardly states her preference, but she won't stop Shepard from destroying the base in bold defiance towards TIM.
- Tali
- Samara*
- Thane
- Legion - cites that preserving the base is an interesting option and appears to support that decision, however he seems to be more in favor of Shepard's choice to Destroy based on those responses.

* Morinth does not appear to have any dialogue/input regarding the matter. I'm not sure if she will recycle Samara's dialogue or not, however the wiki makes it seem that she is silent about it.

Mordin is very ambivalent to the choice, expressing interest in preserving the base (largely due to his scientific mind and craving for data); destroying the base will elicit a response that states "TIM will be upset however it's not my problem to deal with."
---
I don't feel tardy.
#4LordTrinen(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 10:02:43 AM
Hmm. I'm going to do my first full Renegade before long and I was hoping to use a party that agreed with saving the base. However I've been doing the math and I don't see how I could do that and still keep everyone alive. I guess I'm out of luck. Thanks.
#5Distant_RainbowPosted 6/22/2013 6:21:45 PM
LordTrinen posted...
Hmm. I'm going to do my first full Renegade before long and I was hoping to use a party that agreed with saving the base. However I've been doing the math and I don't see how I could do that and still keep everyone alive. I guess I'm out of luck. Thanks.

Take Mordin with you. He shows great interest in keeping the base and the knowledge within, and simply says 'don't mind it, it's not that I have to face TIM myself; he's your problem' if you destroy it. I'd say that's more leaning towards preserving it.
---
Link meets Fire Emblem in CYOA: Tales of Elibe! Come read, and find out what happens! Click below!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/65106793