Forced Jack rejection/romance, and effects in Mass effect 3

#1SanguineBebimusPosted 6/20/2013 7:24:21 PM
So i have been talking with Jack trying to get to know her better and to help her overcome her problems, the thing is at a certain point it pretty much goes "either romance her, or piss her off". I was alredy with Liara from Mass effect 1, so i didn't want anything with her but the only option was to pretty much say that there's no fixing her and that she's a lost cause. Now everytime i talk to her down below she tells me to "F*ck off".

I'm curious, will this in any way affect her interaction with me in ME3? Or is it pretty much the same as not ever bringing up these talks with her? I'm mostly concerned because i wanted to keep a friendly interaction with the crew, but i read around and it semms it's either telling her she's a lost cause, or having casual sex with her at the start wich makes her think you just used her like the rest.
#2SanguineBebimus(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 9:09:34 PM
I can't find a edit post so i'll add a extra here, i read that i can transfer my fish to ME3, but it says something about having talked to Kelly chambers about feeding my fish...

I don't plan on betraying my current love interest so i'd like to ask, is it possible to pursue this without going in romance with her? Or will my fish get transfered if i simply keep then alive until i finish mass effect 2?
#3AigonrothPosted 6/20/2013 10:19:04 PM
For the Kelly thing you can have dinner with her just fine and it will not affect anything negatively in Mass Effect 3.

As for Jack, well, I can't really help you as the only time I have ever had her say f*** off is when I had the fling with her and then went on my way, that does get brought up in ME3, but there is definitely a way to avoid having to romance Jack and having her pissed off at you, you didn't follow the dialogues long enough.
---
"I love nailing Asari, so ageless and superior. Then you get them and they squeal like schoolgirls"- Gianna Parasini, Mass Effect 2.
#4SanguineBebimus(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 12:39:53 AM
Aigonroth posted...
For the Kelly thing you can have dinner with her just fine and it will not affect anything negatively in Mass Effect 3.

As for Jack, well, I can't really help you as the only time I have ever had her say f*** off is when I had the fling with her and then went on my way, that does get brought up in ME3, but there is definitely a way to avoid having to romance Jack and having her pissed off at you, you didn't follow the dialogues long enough.

The thing is that i did, i told her that i wasn't interested in her romantically i was simply trying to be friendly with her, but in the end it turns into that.