Whats next for the LOTR Game series?

#1ErkiBPosted 9/1/2009 2:39:13 PM

Lets not lie...Conquest was one of the worst LOTR games so far and What I want to do is to improve it but the thing is that they should really try to make the entire campaign longer and not focus so much on the online gaming and the online gaming is useless as well...So what they should do is to make another LOTR game focusing more on the storyline and being able to play through more battles than just 7 of them....I mean Return of the King for PS2 was a great example of a great game....they should really try harder next time with this game...

Thoughts?

#2jojobaker15Posted 9/5/2009 4:06:15 PM
Next is a kids game called Aragorn's quest, which will likely be followed by an RPG which has been calling War in the North.
#3klaboriaPosted 9/5/2009 4:11:50 PM
There is also white council thats been bumped back a few times...really looking forward to that one
#4jojobaker15Posted 9/10/2009 4:11:15 PM
klaboria posted...
There is also white council thats been bumped back a few times...really looking forward to that one

White Council will likely not happen. With the change in license it will basically kill the project. Although I hope it could still happen, I doubt it will.