"No language pack"

#1CheatingIsFun32Posted 11/5/2008 2:32:48 AM
K so i installed the game, everything was working fine.. my PC was running slow so i reformatted. Now i installed the game again and when i try to run it i get a "No Lanugage Pack" error. The error sais "Please install at least one language pack." I tried installing the russian language pack and that did not help.. im assuming theres no "english" language pack since all windows comes in english... can anyone help me out here? i wanna play again :(
#2CheatingIsFun32(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2008 12:17:52 AM
bump.. anyone know how to fix this? im still having the problem.. i wanna play T__T
#3LordZero2007Posted 11/6/2008 12:33:36 AM
Crack...
#4iron_zealot7531Posted 11/6/2008 12:38:21 AM
buy the game
#5jeffrey02_vlPosted 11/9/2008 2:09:30 PM

me 2.. i Have a problem with this..

when i open the game it always says "please install atleast one language pack"

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6pieroangela0Posted 11/12/2008 8:16:13 AM

CheatingIsFun32 posted...
K so i installed the game, everything was working fine.. my PC was running slow so i reformatted. Now i installed the game again and when i try to run it i get a "No Lanugage Pack" error. The error sais "Please install at least one language pack." I tried installing the russian language pack and that did not help.. im assuming theres no "english" language pack since all windows comes in english... can anyone help me out here? i wanna play again :(

Probably, you have deleted the original "Launcher" directory and you have substituted it with the cracked one.

THIS IS WRONG.

The solution is very simple.

Just restore the original "Launcher" directory and overwrite it with the cracked one.

Have fun! ;D

#7jeffrey02_vlPosted 11/14/2008 3:02:53 AM
no.. i already did it, I overwrite the original "launcher" directory, with the crack one.. and it still saying please install atleast one language pack? I still can't play the game.. =(
#8Brass_EyePosted 11/14/2008 6:33:17 AM
I love how people copy answers from other boards and pass them off as there own.

Anyway my cracked version came with a cracked "launcher" folder, when you are copying the crack contents over copy everything expect for this folder and it will work fine.
---
English, mother******! Do you speak it?!